PDA

View Full Version : What I would like to see hear.

bass24
08-25-2007, 02:45 PM
Mark,
I will be the first to admit that this new forum is a lot faster to load, and to navigate in. What I seem to miss already is when a user posted. Under his post was the option "Auction from seller" It was a nice feature. I could check out some of the sellers to get a quick look at any auctions they had running. Any way to get that back? After all some say it is all about Page Views

Fishhawk
08-25-2007, 04:08 PM
I'd like to see that back also. It's the way I found about half the things I bid on.

ijedic
08-25-2007, 06:58 PM
What if Peeps were to put the URL to their auctions and the URL to their feedbacks as their signature?

Skiboy
08-25-2007, 09:03 PM
You mean like this?

bass24
08-26-2007, 04:54 AM
Shannon,
Good idea. Any thing that would help us lazy souls find the good stuff. Quickly. Looks like what Ski posted could fill the bill. If Mark does not do anything to improve. I do think as Goober mentioned in another thread the IP address is another thing that should be added to auctions as well as forum posts. I can not think why anything that could help a buyer keep his hard earned money a bad thing. Sometimes its very good to have added eyes when watching the store.

Mark
08-26-2007, 05:59 PM
Mark,
I will be the first to admit that this new forum is a lot faster to load, and to navigate in. What I seem to miss already is when a user posted. Under his post was the option "Auction from seller" It was a nice feature. I could check out some of the sellers to get a quick look at any auctions they had running. Any way to get that back? After all some say it is all about Page Views
Under the AquaBid.com forums, if you have entered your AquaBid.com username under your profile, it will show a link to your auctions and feedback.

douglas
08-26-2007, 06:21 PM
I'm really surprised the transition to this board has gone with so little protest.

As a rule people do not like change, but with the improvements you keep making such as IP numbers and links back to Aquabid auctions/feedback how could this format not be a hit??

Perhaps the animosity we saw so often in the past was caused in part by the frustration of the old message board and it's failure to often work properly.