PDA

View Full Version : Vote for Aquabid

Skiboy
08-25-2007, 11:24 PM
I would like to see a large link for "vote for aquabid" across the top of the page.

Mark
08-26-2007, 07:19 AM
I would like to see a large link for "vote for aquabid" across the top of the page.

But this is not AquaBid.com....

Skiboy
08-26-2007, 08:24 AM
I know but out of sight out of mind. I don't look at the auctions every day, but I do look at the forums. If you don't care where aquabid is in the rankings, I don't either. Without a reminder on the page I'm looking at it's less likely to happen.

Skiboy
09-09-2007, 10:22 AM

But this is not AquaBid.com....
Well, it's nice to be right once in a while. Right now we are ranked 26th and are not even on the first page.
I have been watching, we have been running in the low 20's for ranking the last week or so. If you are like me you got here by selecting this site from a short cut on your desk top. You did not go to AB first. But you are here BECAUSE of AB. I don't know how important the AquaRank is, but I found AB the first time from there. If AB had not been on page 1 I never would have seen it. Weather I would have been better off that way is debatable.

marli
09-09-2007, 11:17 AM
Oddly enough, there IS a banner link across the page...the BOTTOM of the page. Why not put it on top, Mark? Most people don't even scroll down far enough to see the bottom of the page.

So yeah, as scary as this sounds: I agree with skiboy. Yikes!

Smiles, marli

Skiboy
09-09-2007, 07:18 PM
Oddly enough, there IS a banner link across the page...the BOTTOM of the page. Why not put it on top, Mark? Most people don't even scroll down far enough to see the bottom of the page.

Smiles, marli
Wow, I never noticed that, you're right, I don't scroll down that far!

fourc
09-09-2007, 08:17 PM
I have to agree , make it all across not only that little sign in the left corner and make it flicker and all kind of noise to remind us to " VOTE " Klaus .

marli
09-09-2007, 08:55 PM

Smiles, marli
Wow, I never noticed that, you're right, I don't scroll down that far!
Ski, it wouldn't matter, it's not an AquaBid banner anyway.

Mark, any way you could move that banner to the top and also add the AquaBid and AquaDate sites to it? That way no one could miss it!

Smiles, marli

Katwulfe
09-10-2007, 07:45 AM
Index User list Search Profile Messages Logout Links Auctions Chat Calendar Gallery Events

At the top of the forum page are these links.

If you click on : Auctions = Aquabid
Events = Aquadates

Then vote there.

If Mark put all the voting links in here, then no one would need to go to those sites and he wouldn't get the HIT counts.:wink2:

Sit
09-14-2007, 11:36 AM
I have to agree , make it all across not only that little sign in the left corner and make it flicker and all kind of noise to remind us to " VOTE " Klaus .
I agree Klaus, the big bang theory where it works best! Promotion

Skiboy
09-18-2007, 11:45 PM
Copy this code and add it to your auctions!!

<td bgcolor="#FFFFFF" align="center"><font face="verdana,arial,helvetica" size="3"> Vote for Aquabid!!!

<a target="_blank" href="http://www.aquarank.com/in.php?id=aquabid">
http://www.aquarank.com/image.php?id=aquabid</a></td>

Scroll to the bottom of this auction (Under the Video) to see what it does: Click Here! (http://www.aquabid.com/cgi-bin/auction/auction.cgi?fwcatfishp&1190592083)

bass24
09-21-2007, 12:04 PM
You can't get people to vote in their own elections. And that can directly effect them. Putting a banner up is like all the signs I see on lawns. And still the turn out sucks Call me a pessimist. okay your a pessimist.

Skiboy
09-21-2007, 03:52 PM
You can't get people to vote in their own elections. And that can directly effect them. Putting a banner up is like all the signs I see on lawns. And still the turn out sucks Call me a pessimist. okay your a pessimist.
We jumped from #19 to #11 the day I put that in my auction. If everyone would do it we would always be #1, just call me an optimist.

pdpo222
09-21-2007, 07:03 PM
Ok, ok! So I forget to do it because I don't see the little reminder, but you're just as good! :peace: