PDA

View Full Version : FAQs?

marli
08-27-2007, 09:08 AM
Hi Mark,

How about a FAQ page for the forum? I've been able to figure out most of the doo-dads, but some I still haven't figured out, and I can't seem to locate a "HELP" page.

Examples of things I haven't figured out include: How do I post a Blog? How do I comment on said Blog? How do I post in the Gallery? How can I change the size of the font for my posts? What colors are available for text? What font styles are available?

Some I've already figured out or knew prior to coming here, but there are others who are having trouble with things like: posting images, avatars, etc.; fixing time zones and other profile items; new member vs. member items, etc. A "HELP" page or "FAQ" page may be an answer.

One last thought, how about a TESTING category, so that folks who are trying to figure stuff out won't have to fill up the other places with gibberish. Any possibility on that? It would also be a good place for folks to ask questions and get answers about how to do things here on the forum.

Just my 2 cents worth.

Smiles, marli

AmazonMoosey
08-27-2007, 09:15 AM
I wanna know how to delete a blog. I was messin' with it to put the link to the just me pages and somehow doubled the dang thang.

Skiboy
08-27-2007, 09:37 AM
What the heck does FAQ stand for? :rofl:

marli
08-27-2007, 09:49 AM
What the heck does FAQ stand for? :rofl:
Errr...

Frequently Asked Questions.

Just in case you WEREN'T kidding.

Smiles, marli

pdpo222
08-27-2007, 11:58 AM
And what the heck is all that crap above the smilies for?? Doesn't do a thing, at least not when I click on it.:sos::help::mad2: And the stupid smilies don't work either!!!!!!

pdpo222
08-27-2007, 11:59 AM
And what the heck is all that crap above the smilies for?? Doesn't do a thing, at least not when I click on it.:sos::help::mad2: And the stupid smilies don't work either!!!!!!
Never mind, don't tell me what they are or how to do it. Won't understand what you are telling me anyway. lol

GenGen
08-27-2007, 12:53 PM
my question is i see some folks with ab auctions and feed back tied to their names on the <---

i dont have any auctions yet but i do have a little bit of feed back. how do i get that back?

AmazonMoosey
08-27-2007, 12:55 PM
my question is i see some folks with ab auctions and feed back tied to their names on the <---

i dont have any auctions yet but i do have a little bit of feed back. how do i get that back?
In your profile, you can set your AB user name, and it will pull in FB for feedback and Auctions.

GenGen
08-27-2007, 02:57 PM
ah there we go, thanks sis!