PDA

View Full Version : Frozen Foods Section on AB

Jts_Aquatics
09-21-2007, 04:39 PM
We need a frozen foods section on Aquabid.

I have some excellent deals on Omega One frozen foods and would like to pass onto everyone else thats interested in feeding it to their fish but I cannot list any for auctions.

AIRSTONED
09-21-2007, 05:06 PM
Why cant you post your frozen food? Post it in the "OTHER" food section.
Its "OTHER" food isn't it? Come on man!
:whistle:

Jts_Aquatics
09-21-2007, 06:43 PM
Why cant you post your frozen food? Post it in the "OTHER" food section.
Its "OTHER" food isn't it? Come on man!
:whistle:
Yes It would be but I am sure there is other sellers on here that would like to have a section for it as well if there is any.

I really doubt I am the only one willing to ship frozen foods.:gickle:

marli
09-21-2007, 06:48 PM
Yep, I agree, the only reason you 'cannot list any for auctions' would be because your hands are taped together. Put 'em up! (the food auctions, not your hands, heh.)

Smiles, marli

gta333
09-21-2007, 08:03 PM
Im going to have to agree with airstone. List your auctions in the other sections and maybe set up a just-me page where you can have a link to your on-line store? I dont think there are many that list frozen foods. I might be wrong. The cost of shipping frozen items can be expensive unless you buy in large amounts. You have your on-line store set up just ad a link to it. Gary

Mark
09-21-2007, 08:32 PM
Actually, there was a frozen food category. It sat empty most of the time so I deleted it at one point.

Jts_Aquatics
09-22-2007, 12:30 AM
Frozen foods can be shipped if your knowing what your doing.

It can be shipped during winter months the best or shipped 2nd day during the summer or overnight.

I guess I will list some and see what happens in the other foods section

AIRSTONED
09-22-2007, 08:13 AM
All you need to do is use dry ice and a well insulated box. I have bought a lot of frozen food from the internet.

gta333
09-22-2007, 11:37 AM
We get all our frozen items from dr.fostersmith They offer unlimited shipping for frozen items for 19.99. I get it the nextday if I order by 10.00am the day before. Gary

Jts_Aquatics
09-22-2007, 03:21 PM
Well thats great but they dont offer Omega One. Omega One has more product in the package then being filled mostly with water like other brands.

Fishgfish
09-25-2007, 08:08 AM
I would have to agree. Omega is one of the best food brands, I stock Omega frozen foods, its all very clean and like you said not just water. I think I have posted and sold frozen food on Aquabid in the past, just in the winter, the key is dry ice