PDA

View Full Version : Get rid of this JUNK! Please?

Jackster
09-29-2007, 06:09 PM
Seems that username Mack191180 (whatever number they are using this week) is back on the scam again.
Can we get rid of this nonsense? :ban: Maybe we could just ban all IP addresses from Nigeria? :banned:

Like Swampy says "This is getting boring". :yawn:

A user at AquaBid.com has a question for you about the following item:

User: Mack191180
Reply Email: mack_191180@yahoo.com

The item information posted is as follows :

Item number : 1191554720
Item Title : MALASIAN DRIFTWOOD XL
URL Here : http://www.aquabid.com/cgi-bin/auction/auction.cgi/?driftwood&1191554720

Hello, I am interested in buying the (MALASIAN DRIFTWOOD XL)from you because i found so much good interest in it,please i will like to know if the above listed item is still available for sale?Cashier Check is my payment method.and im picking it up at your location at any time you want. Regard

fourc
09-29-2007, 06:38 PM
Hi i dint see your post because i just receive an email from our friend " MACK " he changing his number,s behind his name mack and get,s back on to aqua bid ,what a Moran , be well Klaus .

Tankfan
09-29-2007, 06:46 PM
i just recieved the same hit:

"User: Mack191180

Item number : 1191554369
Item Title : Ps. Demasoni
URL Here :
http://www.aquabid.com/cgi-bin/auction/auction.cgi/?fwcichlidsmmb&1191554369

Hello, I am interested in buying the (Ps. Demasoni) from you
because i found so much good interest in it,please i will like to know if
the above listed item is still available for sale?Cashier Check is my
payment method.and im picking it up at your location at any time you want.
Regard"

fourc
09-29-2007, 06:54 PM
Hi send him an email" HA, HA, HA, STUPID " we are on to you no more ." I don't think it will help ,but it sure makes me feel good ,be well Klaus .

Jts_Aquatics
09-29-2007, 08:38 PM
wow this dude is on a roll tonight. tankfan, tiny28 and myself twice

Item number : 1191280801
Item Title : Omega One Freshwater Flake 5lb Bucket
URL Here :
http://www.aquabid.com/cgi-bin/auction/auction.cgi/?food&1191280801

Hello, I am interested in buying the (Omega One Freshwater Flake
5lb Bucket)from you because i found so much good interest in it,please i
will like to know if the above listed item is still available for
sale?Cashier Check is my payment method.and im picking it up at your
location at any time you want. Regard

and the second one that appears to be for the same auction.LOL

Item number : 1191280801
Item Title : Omega One Freshwater Flake 5lb Bucket
URL Here :
http://www.aquabid.com/cgi-bin/auction/auction.cgi/?food&1191280801

Hello, I am interested in buying the (Omega One Freshwater Flake
5lb Bucket)from you because i found so much good interest in it,please i
will like to know if the above listed item is still available for
sale?Cashier Check is my payment method.and im picking it up at your
location at any time you want. Regard

Lets snag this fool some how :mad2:

fourc
09-29-2007, 08:43 PM
Hi ,this guy had alway,s the same name "MARK " he just changes the number,s ,he just don't learn ,that we are on to him a real thick head ,just watch them and led,s tell each other ,so we are prepared for them !!!! Be well Fish Pal Klaus .

MADMIKE
09-29-2007, 08:43 PM
Send an email back and yes it is for sale and only $5,000 a pound.

Jts_Aquatics
09-29-2007, 11:33 PM
Send an email back and yes it is for sale and only $5,000 a pound.
Sent him a email for 5k per pound

Red Crane
09-30-2007, 07:24 AM
He has hit on me also. Saturday he sent;

"mack_191180@yahoo.com"
to me

show details
Sep 29 (12 hours ago)

Item number : 1191701444
Item Title : Micro Sword
URL Here : http://www.aquabid.com/cgi-bin/auction/auction.cgi/?liveplantsr&1191701444

Hello, I am interested in buying the(Micro Sword)from you because i found so much good interest in it,please i will like to know if the above listed item is still available for sale?Cashier Check is my payment method.and im picking it up at your location at any time you want. Regard

I sent him a reply and he sent this:

mack williams
to me

show details
6:14 am (2 hours ago)
Thanks for you quick response,i will be buying it from you,i will like to tell you that i will be paying with a Cashier Check and as for the shipment my shipper will come for the pick up at your location upon your confirmation of receiving the payment and i don't want you to look for any other buyer.i would have love to come down for the pick up but I'm not chanced to do that now but i am satisfied with your description of the item, i will like you to give me the following so that your payment can be sent.................
1....Your full name to be on the check
2..Your full contact Address to send the Payment to
3..Your zip code
4.Your mobile and land number to reach you.i will expect your mail.
Regards

I just found this forum Saturday and I am glad I did. He will not be getting my info!
Thanks For posting this thread!!!!!
What a jerk!

fourc
09-30-2007, 08:19 AM
Hi , this idiot is many times on here he changes the number,s behind " MACK " and send his stupid email,s to aqua bid member,s we all know him by now ,but keep it up with your information about this jerk ,so we all know about him be well Fish Pal Klaus .

Eupterus
10-10-2007, 08:45 AM
Wow seller beware!...

terrapins
12-03-2007, 07:22 AM
Hi all! My first post here. Unfortunately, it had to be a not so positive one. How 'bout this:

User: Mack_trade
Reply Email: mack_ander291181@yahoo.com

Item number : 1196626863
Item Title : PROVEN VERMILION/VERMILION CROWNED KOIS
URL Here : http://www.aquabid.com/cgi-bin/auction/auction.cgi/?fwangelfish&1196626863

Hello, I am interested in buying the PROVEN VERMILION/VERMILION CROWNED KOIS from you because i found so much good interest in it,please i will like to know if the above listed item is still available for sale?Money Order is my payment method.and im picking it up at your location at any time you want. Regard

So, to quench my curiousity, I e-mailed him requesting for a name, address and ph#. Here's he's reply:

Thanks for your response, i will be buying it from you,i will like to tell you that i will be paying with a Money Order and as for the shipment my shipper will come for the pick up at your location upon your confirmation of receiving the payment and i don't want you to look for any other buyer.i would have love to come down for the pick up but I'm not chanced to do that now but i am satisfied with your description of the item, i will like you to give me the following so that your payment can be sent.................
1....Your full name to be on the check
2..Your full contact Address to send the Payment to
3..Your zip code
4..State.
5.Your mobile and land number to reach you.i will expect your mail.

My infor is as follow
mack williams
10 county road
Gratiot
wisconsin

You can only reach me via my email i will always get back to you.
Thanks

My reply to the email in so many words boiled down to (after consulting with Klaus):

"Uh....no....."

One would think that any self respecting scammer would at least try hard to not use a form letter :gickle: ted

fourc
12-03-2007, 11:47 AM
Hi Ted keep it up wen ever you get one email like this post it ,so we all know about these Jo JO,s and as alway,s you have question,s and i can help ,i am here Klaus .

MotherNature
12-04-2007, 11:34 AM
:type: :santa:

Hello Everyone!

I got this email the other day! :

mack_ander291181@yahoo.com wrote:

User: Mack_trade
Reply Email: mack_ander291181@yahoo.com

Hello, I am interested in buying the Hornwort , Duckweed , Anacharis , Java Moss from you because i found so much good interest in it,please i will like to know if the above listed item is still available for sale?Money Order is my payment method.and im picking it up at your location at any time you want. Regard

AND THEN I GOT THIS ONE!

I dont understand what you mean i live in Wisconsin and i have my shipper who will pick it up.so i will like to know where i am to post the Money Order to.let me know

I NEVER E-MAILED AFTER THAT! :barf: :sad2:

-MN

MotherNature
12-04-2007, 12:04 PM
Im very happy that I did not give him anymore info!

Here is a link about money order fraud :

http://www.usps.com/postalinspectors/mofeatur.htm

-MN.

fourc
12-04-2007, 06:01 PM
Hi wen i read this /////////because i found so much good interest in it,please i will like to know if the above listed item is still available for sale?////////// or some think similar to it ,i know it is a scam , my English is bad but wen i read ///////I FOUND SO MUCH GOOD INTEREST IN IT ///// i know it is a bad one and i post it on the forum the next moment so we all know about it . It is our best defense against scamer,s to keep each other informed ,so keep it up, be well and good to each other Klaus .

Tampafishman1
12-06-2007, 12:18 PM
Well I got a email just like those posted above, didn't go for the idea of someone telling me they were setting terms of pick-up and payment terms that I didnt list in auction. knew it was scammer by how it was written.

just deleted it, since I get those all the time from ebay sales too.