PDA

View Full Version : Hi, Im new :)

reduntex
08-06-2007, 06:40 AM
Hi all,
My name is John , Iím new to the forum and just want to say hi to everyone.

Belle
08-24-2007, 08:40 PM
Hi! I feel like I am New.... I have been away for a long time... but Welcome anyways:peace:

MADMIKE
08-24-2007, 08:44 PM
Hi John,Welcome to the forum,enjoy

fourc
08-25-2007, 11:24 AM
Hi Mike how about some coffee ? Be well Friend Klaus .

AmazonMoosey
08-25-2007, 11:34 AM
You all need to change that cup of coffee to a Pot of Coffee and learn how to share with some of us others. :yeah:

http://www.rmc-aquatic.com/fellowshipofthefish/chat/ But only if you can share nicely. :snicker:

Waves a Hello at John.

fourc
08-25-2007, 12:26 PM
Hi OK. we share !!!A long time ago Mike and I saw some nasty post on the forum and some how we got to exchange some stories like " FOOTPRINT,S IN THE SAND " that was one of my ,he had one ,were time gos by and it was explained what friendship is ,and it had to du with a glass of coffee and since than wen ever i see some thing good or bad ,i ask Mike " HOW ABOUT A CUP OF COFFEE " now it may look dum to some people but i know to Mike and me it is some think " GOOD "Be good to each other Fourc [ Klaus ]

MaryPa
08-25-2007, 12:49 PM
It`s 99f outside so i`ll pass on the coffee and refill my iced tea :nod:
Hi John,now go bid on the auctions at Aquabid.:thumbsup:

AngJo72
08-25-2007, 03:16 PM
Welcome Reduntex...

forum looks good! Alot more user friendly and no problems pulling it up. Good job Mark!

Ang

diburning
08-26-2007, 12:58 AM
Hi
<<<according to this, I'm new

turtlemandan
08-26-2007, 09:18 PM
wazzzzzzzzzzzzzzz up!
anyone remember that commercial?LOL! hey welcome!

MaryPa
09-01-2007, 07:37 AM
<- <- according to this most of us are new.:gickle:

Skiboy
09-01-2007, 08:21 AM
<- <- according to this most of us are new.:gickle:
It's like high school dating. You gotta use your member 10 times to wear the "new" off of it. :rofl:

bass24
09-02-2007, 10:09 AM
Ski,
Speaking of new I just love your hat and shades. Where have i seen them before. Seems like a dream :gickle:

Katwulfe
09-02-2007, 11:19 AM
Ski,
Speaking of new I just love your hat and shades. Where have i seen them before. Seems like a dream :gickle:
Looks A LOTS like O FFISH guy at OCA last year. :whistle: :gickle:

bass24
09-03-2007, 06:21 AM
I think the shades need to be darker

CoryLoachFreak
10-01-2007, 09:41 AM
Howdy Sir John, and welcome to our AquaBid family. For the most part; A lot of us are reserved, A few of us are outspoken, and then the rest just hang in the shadows. BUT: We all share this interest in this wonderful hobby.

Be very careful now......... Being a part of our family, you will find yourself getting head over heals into the hobby because there are Sooooooooooooo many wonderful friendships you will gain, and then you'll find yourself with about NO LESS then 40 tanks in no time (like I did). :wall:

I thought about tipping you off on a few of the most trust worthy sellers out there, but there are way too many to mention. :clap:. Over the past couple years I have aquired some really cool fish, and have sold hundreds of fish that I have raised.

If I were to sum up my experiences here over the past couple years, I would have to say this: ...... I have developed several Friendships that I wouldn't trade for all the riches in the world. There are several people that I talk to on the phone atleast once a week, exchange numerous e-mails, etc. Also, I have seen so many times that something bad had happened in someones life, and the AquaBid FAMILY came out by the masses and helped them out. Try finding that kind of stuff at eBay or elsewhere. Won't happen !!!!!!

Once again sir, welcome to our great family here, and enjoy your stay with us,

Jeff
CoryLoachFreak

lotsoffish
10-01-2007, 09:56 AM
Hi! I feel like I am New.... I have been away for a long time... but Welcome anyways:peace:
Hey Kim! How ya been?

Aquaman61
10-02-2007, 06:37 AM
Hey Nutcase,Leave her alone you smooth talking used fish salesman.:snicker::snicker::snicker:

AIRSTONED
10-02-2007, 10:53 AM
Hey Nutcase,Leave her alone you smooth talking used fish salesman.:snicker::snicker::snicker:
:rofl: Thats to funny!

Aquaman61
10-02-2007, 08:33 PM
Its not that funny,I will need all the help I can get to protect the innocent women here at AB from this scoundral.:snicker::snicker::snicker::snicker::sni cker::snicker::snicker::snicker::snicker::snicker: :snicker::snicker::snicker::snicker::snicker:

Sit
10-02-2007, 10:07 PM
Like a chat room, when some one new pops in it's like a mousketeere greeting, Hey there, Hi ther Ho there John, Hey Airstoned, pass the....... coffee

AIRSTONED
10-04-2007, 07:01 AM
Like a chat room, when some one new pops in it's like a mousketeere greeting, Hey there, Hi ther Ho there John, Hey Airstoned, pass the....... coffee
Puff Puff Give..
:yeah:

angelsunlimited
10-06-2007, 05:13 PM
Hi, everyone I am new and want to introduce myself. Thinking about restarting up my tanks again. Have not decided what I want to start with thinking Discus angels would be a good start. I hear that you can give angelfish steroids does anyone know what the effect on the fish would be. Does it work on Discus or just regular angelfish, my neighbor was telling me this information. The only thing it would do is increase the size faster, no health problems, where would I purchase the steroids. Does anyone know?:thumbsup:

Swampy
10-06-2007, 05:49 PM
Ask Barry Bonds.
He should be able to answer your questions.

Swampy
..:nono:..

reticulata
10-06-2007, 07:00 PM
Good one Swampy, sometimes I wonder why certain people get into this hobby.