PDA

View Full Version : A lurker has joined you!

abettaworld
10-15-2007, 06:24 AM
So, I've been around aquabid for a while now and I've definitely made my way in here a time or two, but I never officially joined the forum or posted...until now! LOL
I am generally a betta person ( who am I kidding? I'm a betta NUT!) however I just won an auction from Skiboy for some red jewels (my very first cichlids) and I'm very excited about getting those. :clap: So..yeah, I guess that about sums it up. It's early and my brain is not working correctly right now! :lol2:

pdpo222
10-15-2007, 06:50 AM
Welcome to the Funny Farm

Katwulfe
10-15-2007, 07:03 AM
Welcome to the Forum abetta :smile: If you have been lurking I am sure you know we try to have some fun around here, just ignore the nuts :crazy: running around :nod: sit back and enjoy the community :clap:

Skiboy
10-15-2007, 07:18 AM
Your box goes out today. Thanks.

marli
10-15-2007, 08:12 AM
I've seen those jewels up close and personal, and they are real beauties!! You'll be pleased, I'm very sure.

And welcome to the nut house. Sit anywhere ya like, except RIGHT THERE!! That's my seat.

Smiles, marli

MADMIKE
10-15-2007, 02:40 PM
Welcome and have fun abetta.http://www.postsmile.com/img/emotions/98.gif

abettaworld
10-15-2007, 06:37 PM
Skiboy-Hey, that's awesome! Thanks so much!!!

Marlihen-Thanks for the heads up. Now I'm even more excited about getting my new fishies!! Oh, and I'm sorry, but I think I farted in your seat!

Thanks everyone for the warm welcomes :) BTW, my name is Donna, if you don't want to call me "abetta"!! LOL

MADMIKE
10-15-2007, 06:53 PM
Marlihen-Thanks for the heads up. Now I'm even more excited about getting my new fishies!! Oh, and I'm sorry, but I think I farted in your seat!
http://www.postsmile.com/img/emotions/201.gifI see you are fitting in just fine Donna

Sternchen
10-15-2007, 07:13 PM
Hi everybody,
Just a warm Hello to all the Aqua crazies here :)
I'm surely joining the right group here LOL
I'm pretty new to Aquabid but have won a couple of auctions already *yay*
I have a few tanks which are 75g,29g,eight 10 gallon,20g,55g and my biggest tank is a 150g tall and let me tell you what a pain to clean that suc**r lol. Always have to have that step ladder ready hehe.
I am in the process of making it a planted tank, hooray when that's done.
Well, I don't wanna rattle on and on hehe.
I'm happy to join all of you :) ( I think LOL )

Goober
10-15-2007, 07:55 PM
Nice doggie !

Big slobbering creampuffs those Rotts , long as they don't think yer scared of 'em . :hug:

Sternchen
10-16-2007, 09:40 AM
Hehehe Goober.
I have 6 of them here, wanna come and play ? :box:
LOL