PDA

View Full Version : To Purgatory Trolls

Truth
10-28-2007, 12:40 PM
You have any idea HOW MANY good Aqua Bid people will never use these forums because of your constant attacks?

Subject: STOP the GANG Mentality
Username: Justice
IP Address: 69.707.147.96
Time/Date: Jul 20, 2007 12:24 PM CDT

There is a gang in these forums that attacks people constantly. Needless to say, they are a very jealous and immature group, of what seems to be children.

STOP ATTACKING individuals and Threads and grow up.

That's my suggestion.

Just one quote from the past. There is many more depending on just how far back you go. The Gang really does need to leave people alone in here and stop attacking others, because the gang has not accepted them. In reallity most of the good people DO NOT WANT TO BE PART OF YOUR GANG.

STOP RUINING IT FOR EVERYONE ELSE.!

MADMIKE
10-28-2007, 12:46 PM
"To Purgatory Trolls"
Well I am one of those TROLLS and a New York Gang Member,from what I see is you are the one doing the attacking.Show me one post were I gang up on anyone.To bad you can not say the same thing.

Skiboy
10-28-2007, 12:52 PM
Truth=Justice=Chastropical - Who's THE Troll here?

bozzle
10-28-2007, 01:09 PM
Truth=Justice=Chastropical - Who's THE Troll here?
Whoever he is, he's suffering from delusions of grandeur :thumbsdown:

Truth
10-28-2007, 01:16 PM
Another example of what was probably a very nice woman, that has never come back because of purgatory Trolls:

RE: Code of Conduct for Forum Users
Username: Brandii
IP Address: 71.99.194.134
Time/Date: Mar 1, 2007 3:23 PM CDT
Edited: Mar 1, 2007 3:30 PM CDT

I agree -- saw some of you're posts and I'm a newbie here. My god!-- some of you people need a babysitter. I own my own chat room --and you wouldn't last 2 seconds let alone spam for hours and act like idiots. Harsh?--well hey what can I tell you. Need to grow up period! This seems like a very good site for SERIOUS People --who want to build good contacts and friendships with buyers and breeders alike. My sugestion-- pick a chat room or forum where the mods put up with that crap. Trust me on this --your lucky you got this far-- most don't. Brandii*

That was just one more example of a very nice person that the Gang of Trolls attacked and got rid of.
Needless to say she has never been back.

The Troll gang from Purgatory has ruined it for many very nice people. Really do need to grow up!

I have many other things to do in my life that are far better; than waisting time in these forums, along as, these Purgatory Trolls are in here attacking anyone that stands up to them. Newbies that don't know the personality of this gang from Purgatory beware as they have no sense of pride at all, the fact is they are a bunch of loosers that have nothing better in their life.

MADMIKE
10-28-2007, 01:44 PM
Now I am a losers in this post to,well at less I can spell LOSER.
This troll also like living in a cave on a mountain.

ChilDawg
10-29-2007, 06:52 AM
Another example of what was probably a very nice woman, that has never come back because of purgatory Trolls:

I agree -- saw some of you're posts and I'm a newbie here. My god!-- some of you people need a babysitter. I own my own chat room --and you wouldn't last 2 seconds let alone spam for hours and act like idiots. Harsh?--well hey what can I tell you. Need to grow up period! This seems like a very good site for SERIOUS People --who want to build good contacts and friendships with buyers and breeders alike. My sugestion-- pick a chat room or forum where the mods put up with that crap. Trust me on this --your lucky you got this far-- most don't. Brandii*

That was just one more example of a very nice person that the Gang of Trolls attacked and got rid of.

The Troll gang from Purgatory has ruined it for many very nice people. Really do need to grow up!

I have many other things to do in my life that are far better; than waisting time in these forums, along as, these Purgatory Trolls are in here attacking anyone that stands up to them. Newbies that don't know the personality of this gang from Purgatory beware as they have no sense of pride at all, the fact is they are a bunch of loosers that have nothing better in their life.
I thought waisting time was when we all went to a buffet...now I know that it's a verb. Thanks!

Seriously...she didn't seem very nice to me. She seemed to be on the attack from the get-go, like certain other users.

MADMIKE
10-29-2007, 04:03 PM

To bad you do not know Brandii like I do.She fits in with the rest of us trolls

AIRSTONED
10-30-2007, 09:30 AM
Quote: Chastropicals

is just for trolls like Airstoned has done in the CAFE KarmaFarm thread Pervos... one post by airstoned actually started me going with the suggestions again, after I discovered he was not a friend at all, like he had pretended to be
:END QUOTE:

I dont pretend to be any thing Im not. I tried to show you that some people here can put the past in the past and start over Chas. I gave you a chance and you blew it.
Your just a angry old man who isnt happy unless you are starting trouble, Bottom line!

I cant believe Im even posting this, Im done with you. So say what you will.
No biggie.

bass24
10-30-2007, 09:47 AM
Jeff here is how you handle a troll.

http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k288/garylake/600px-Stop_sign.png

ChilDawg
10-30-2007, 09:59 AM
Apparently hypocrisy is classified as "truth". To have the signature "Please stop attacking people" and then start a thread like this, in which people are attacked, is one of the most hilarious things I have ever seen online. The only question I have is whether I go with the pot-kettle thing (which would be insulting to the people on site that I actually like...sorry, ya'll) or the glass house-stone situation. I think I'll go with the latter, but the former is semi-applicable as well.

AIRSTONED
10-30-2007, 03:09 PM
Jeff here is how you handle a troll.

http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k288/garylake/600px-Stop_sign.png
Thats about the best idea I have pondered all day Bass man!
:peace:

Chastropical
10-31-2007, 04:25 AM
Ive got two guns, :lol:
and enough bullets for the whole gang.

Happy Halloween!!! :smile: