PDA

View Full Version : Hi I am a newbie to your site.

Fishinmind
11-18-2007, 10:09 PM
I met two regulars yesterday at an auction north of the border. I just want to thank them for their sincerity and friendship. I believe they both know there stuff and am looking forward to chatting with them more. To all who read this Hi from BC and it is a pleasure being here. Happy fishtails for now.

Swampy
11-18-2007, 10:27 PM
Welcome to the asylum.

Swampy
:snicker:

pdpo222
11-18-2007, 10:37 PM
Welcome to the Funny Farm. Glad you joined us.

imakettle
11-19-2007, 02:13 AM
It was wonderful meeting you too!!!!
We just got home, we spent the night with my brother in Seattle, then got caught in a snow storm going over Snoqualmie Pass that took us down to 40 MPH :confused: But it was definitely worth it! Jen (Ultasol) and I had a absolutely wonderful time, we not only brought home some fish that aren't so easy to find down here,:dance: but we made some wonderful new friends. Thank you and the rest of your club for all your gracious hospitality, and definitely keep us on the list for upcoming events :yeah:
Take Care, Sue

Fishinmind
11-19-2007, 09:24 PM
I looked for the fish you and Jan suggested, not sure of the name. Was it Marble Longfinned Bristle Nose Cats? Don't forget to check out the new club in Victoria BC. Google TGVAS. The president was sittng beside me before he left. Nice group. Have not had an auction yet but it is coming. Well must go :snicker:

MADMIKE
11-19-2007, 10:11 PM
Welcome Fishinmind,come on in the water is great

BlueRamBarb
11-19-2007, 11:09 PM
Welcome Fishinmind,come on in the water is great
Yes, Welcome fishinmind, Mike is right about the water being great but sometimes it can get a little murky! But that's when it really starts getting fun and you get to know people really well!!!!

ultasol
11-20-2007, 01:09 AM
It's a great group.

You should try to make it to the next seattle auction, we can trade fish....

Yes, red marble bristles are something that I didn't see any of in Vancouver and would be something for you to breed. They're pretty fish.

It was great to meet you and I was so excited to bring home some neat species livebearers. Looking forward to hearing more from you (and more about your tang tanks).

Fishinmind
11-21-2007, 12:26 AM
Sounds fun, when do they have their meets in Seattle? Maybe I can have some fish sent your way and pickup at the same time. Keep me in the loop okay. I found a cute little fish, I am not sure if it is man made or not. It is a Laser Orange cory.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v624/fishinmind/200711auction004.jpg
Here is another cory I am looking for. S.barbatus. I think I have two females named Jan and Sue.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v624/fishinmind/200711auction011.jpg
If the moderator moves them that is fine with me. Well thanks all for the kind words and back to fishkeeping.:peace: out Will.