PDA

View Full Version : I guess I've done it all backwards...so let me introduce myself now...

only1cookie
11-27-2007, 10:52 PM
I've posted a couple of times already...so...

My name is only1cookie (Jackie), I have a :secret: , :help: I'm :sick: I need to join fishanonymous...:tongue: :v8: I love angelfish, balloon belly mollies, guppies, rasboras, cardinals, bn plecos, bettas, cories, pretty much any fish, one fish, two fish, three fish, four... :crazy: and I also have multiple tank syndrome too...one tank, two tank, three tank, four... :clap: I spend entirely too much money on fish :whistle: , is there a group on this forum that can help cure me? :rofl: :gickle:

Seriously, I am a divorced mom, with 2 kids, 3 dogs, 1 cat, and 4 tanks, 75 planted, 2-29's, & a 20, and I'm always on the lookout for another cheap tank in the paper! :thumbsup:

Enjoying the insanity,
Jackie

summerbreeze
11-28-2007, 07:40 AM
Hi Jackie,
Welcome to the nuthouse. If it's a cure your wanting go somewhere else. :confused: If you just want a seat in the nut room try Purgatory :crazy: . I'm sure someone will scoot over and let you set down. :tongue:
Enjoy the ride!

Swampy
11-28-2007, 09:18 AM
Welcome to the boards -

Swampy
:nod:

Skiboy
11-28-2007, 01:47 PM
I've posted a couple of times already...so...

My name is only1cookie (Jackie), I have a :secret: , :help: I'm :sick: I need to join fishanonymous...:tongue: :v8: I love angelfish, balloon belly mollies, guppies, rasboras, cardinals, bn plecos, bettas, cories, pretty much any fish, one fish, two fish, three fish, four... :crazy: and I also have multiple tank syndrome too...one tank, two tank, three tank, four... :clap: I spend entirely too much money on fish :whistle: , is there a group on this forum that can help cure me? :rofl: :gickle:

Seriously, I am a divorced mom, with 2 kids, 3 dogs, 1 cat, and 4 tanks, 75 planted, 2-29's, & a 20, and I'm always on the lookout for another cheap tank in the paper! :thumbsup:

Enjoying the insanity,
Jackie
Um, this is no place for a cure, when I found this site I had 3 aquariums with just under 100 gallons, now I have 45 with just under 1200 gallons!! Good luck!!

marli
11-28-2007, 02:03 PM
That's funny, cause Ski? You were the one I thought about when she said "Cure". You went from bad to OUTSTANDING while hanging around here!

Welcome to the looney bin, cookie. You'll like it here...and try HERE as well:

http://www.rmc-aquatic.com/purgatory/

Smiles, marli

BlueRam06
11-28-2007, 08:33 PM
Hi Jackie,
Welcome to AB.
I believe Rob Garber had made mention of a group for therapy. But since the BIG hat posts we haven't heard from him.
Im sure you will be fine.
Jay

Skiboy
11-29-2007, 12:21 PM
Rob's moving across the country and selling lot's of his stuff - So, help him out and bid on his crap, check out his feedback and you will see what great sellers he got his junk from.

http://www.aquabid.com/cgi-bin/auction/auction.cgi?disp&viewseller&Robgarber

only1cookie
11-29-2007, 04:14 PM
Thanks all for the welcome. I know that I will learn from the best of you all here, and hopefully buy from the best of you all! :thumbsup:

No, I didn't really want a cure, it was just my weirdo humor. :snicker:

Yea, summerbreeze & marlihen I thought the loonie bin/nut house was a good place for me :tongue: funny, I've been part of aquabid since 2005, but never noticed the forum until recently. I'll give purgatory a try too, but I think when I get to feeling better-I have pnemonia- I sleep all the time right now, everything seems to drain the heck out of me :yawn: . I have been off work all week with it.

Oh and Skiboy, your right, that this is not the place for a cure! In fact, aquabid to a fishaholic, in comparison, would be like a bar is to an alcoholic, not a good place to go to kick the habit. & Rob does have some good stuff he's selling, unfortuneately, I just filled up all the tanks with some other good stuff from some other sellers! :gickle: there's some platinum angels from Northstar, & got some really nice halfblack angels from gta333 & some cool plecos from birdofprey, and some nice zebra lace & zebra angels from Djl410, so until they go in the display, my tanks are full...unless I get another tank :whistle: there's that MTS (multiple tank syndrome) again... right now, I have 153 gallons...I'll let you know when I get another tank :wink2: