PDA

View Full Version : Hi,I'm new of AB.

Jitta-z
01-17-2008, 10:05 AM
:clap:
Hello!! All of you.

My name is Jitta Nice to meet you all. I'm a new member of Aquabid, in Thailand.
I'm so glad that jion Aquaboard :clap:

Jitta:yeah:

lotsoffish
01-17-2008, 02:32 PM
Yo! Nice to meet you. Have you ever collected your own tropical fish in Thailand?

fourc
01-17-2008, 03:05 PM
Down Pete!!!!

Jitta-z
01-18-2008, 09:48 AM
Hi,:dance:
Yes. I collect many kinds of tropical fish in Thailand such as Pangasius sp., Botia sp., Mystus spp., Tetraodon, Colisa, Kryptopterus bichirris, Trichogaster,
Notopterus sp., Epalzeorhynchus frenatus, Rasbora sp., Balantiocheilos melanopterus, Mastacembelus spp., Puntius altus, Helostoma spp., Colossoma brachypomus, Gyrinocheilos aymonieri, etc.
If you interest, please contact us.
Thank you

CoryLoachFreak
01-18-2008, 11:08 PM
Yo! Nice to meet you. Have you ever collected your own tropical fish in Thailand?
Hmmmmmmmmm, I see new fish in my future. :thumbsup:

Welcome to our wonderful family Jitta. Be careful with Pete, because he will have you out collecting fish daily, and have you ship them to him all the time. :rofl:. Pete is a GREAT guy to deal with. :wink:

Jeff
CoryLoachFreak

bass24
01-19-2008, 06:25 AM
Pete,
Maybe you could work out a trade agreement. You swap some sunfish, darters and gobies from Lake Erie. For his stuff. You know he will show you his, if you show him yours. :snicker:

Jitta-z
01-19-2008, 07:31 AM
Hmmmmmmmmm, I see new fish in my future. :thumbsup:

Welcome to our wonderful family Jitta. Be careful with Pete, because he will have you out collecting fish daily, and have you ship them to him all the time. :rofl:. Pete is a GREAT guy to deal with. :wink:

Jeff
CoryLoachFreak
Good!!:bigthumbsup:
I'm ready all the time.:peace:
Jitta