PDA

View Full Version : I guess it's about time I introduce myself!

Pearlgirl
01-20-2008, 02:57 PM
Hi all! Been lurking around here for a while now. I love to read the wealth of info you experts post on here. The commentary y'all post in the cafe is hilarious too. Yeahbut, Swampy, and Ms Moosey are my favs! But Lotsoffish, BayleesFishees, and Goober run a close second.
Just thought I'd say Hi!

:smile:
Nancy

Goober
01-20-2008, 03:19 PM
So.........

A Priest and a Rabbi are having lunch together at the local Deli , and the Priest asks the Rabbi.....

"Rabbi , have you ever slipped and eaten pork ?"

And the Rabbi tells him.....

"Yes Father , I did once have a ham sandwich , but have you ever slipped and broken your vow of celibacy ?"

Father replies.....

"Yes Rabbi , I will admit that once in my younger days I did fall prey to the pleasures of the flesh ."

To which the Rabbi responds.........

"Helluvalot better than a ham sandwich ain't it !" :lol:

MADMIKE
01-20-2008, 03:26 PM
Welcome to the forum Nancyhttp://smilies.sofrayt.com/fsc/bye.gif
Leave it to Goober,he will always make you laugh

Pearlgirl
01-20-2008, 03:28 PM
ROFLMAO! Keep 'em coming Goober!
:rofl:

AmazonMoosey
01-21-2008, 08:19 AM
Welcome Welcome Pearlgirl - may your time be enjoyable here.

I canna compete with Goober and his funnies - he has me beat. :giveup: The Age of Old has set in and the only jokes I can remember all the way through now are the dirty ones. :lol2:

If you get the chance join us in scrabble and the poetry - it's a blast on the forum games and all are welcome to participate! If you ever have the notion join us in Geezer chat. Most times you can get a gickle (:gickle:) and some fish chat all mixed together!

Have Fun!