PDA

View Full Version : hello fellow addicts, thought it was time to say hello !!

addicted2fish
02-27-2008, 02:02 PM
I am a single mom And I work prt time and have my own business . working on it anyway . I try to buy and sell here on Ab and ebay , have been there at feebay for years !!! only to pay them outragous fees!!
I am a true addict, I live in a apt , I have 2 55 gallons, one just set up, starting out with bala shark, and long fin pleco the pretty brown guy not sure of his real' name ,.. and in my other 55 I have fancy goldfish and black moores, and a cory, and a 15' reg pleco. i HAVE A 45 GALLON that is a planted tank, I have 2 cherry babrs, and 20 glo light tetras, and 1 diamand tetra, and 6 mollies, black & white, (waiting for babies) I may move the mollies and add guppies to a differnt tank. anyway there is a true sae, and I am about to buy some corys as soon as I can find some sms, (soil master select ) which has been the hardest thing to find i hear the quit making it, but somone somwhere has to have some !!! ::thinking: O, theres also a male betta in there ..hehe, looking for the corys and any other algea eater to go in that tank now... I also have a 40 gallon with 9 tiger barbs, they are full grown and im trying to sell them off, or trade them out, they are ,ore aggresive then i thought, I really cant add anything to them, unless its the same size and aggressiveness . ok, now I have a 29 gallon with crawfish, I know... lol, but they are also for sale now.. the are happy each has there own home and they eat well. uumm, I have a 10 gallon quarentine tank for my new additions... and I also have a 29 gallon that I have broke down and I bought a stand (still in the box) and I am ready to sell that 29 gallon with stand and I have everything to go with it, because I have way too much of everything !!! so I guess my selling here on AB will be for awile, and I hope to find new friends, and get some great advice while I am here. I have been lurking for awile now, so now here I am . ready to post !! hope to meet cool new people with great ideas, I am working on a 3d backgrounds, and building a canopy for the 45. ok, have a great day . :peace:

bozzle
02-27-2008, 02:07 PM
Pleased to meet ya, Addicted! Welcome :smile:

Oldguy_fishlover
02-27-2008, 02:21 PM
Welcome aboard, you will find that most are very nice people just like in real time LOL :).... Enjoy and good luck if you decide to sell ......

river11
02-28-2008, 08:02 AM
Welcome and don't worry we all share the same addiction here.
Mike

AmazonMoosey
02-28-2008, 08:22 AM
Welcome! Don't hang back too long; the water is tepid and make sure you get more than your big toe wet. :thumbsup: Have some fun, share what you choose to, and enjoy!

Skiboy
02-28-2008, 09:33 AM
I know the addiction well. There is no cure but this site makes it a somewhat more livable Jones.

JDs4Me
02-28-2008, 04:22 PM
Welcome to the boards addicted......glad to finally see someone else from SC on here.

bakagin1
02-28-2008, 05:32 PM
Welcome, where do you ABer's live In SC?? Am in Darlington SC, Bob

JDs4Me
02-28-2008, 06:20 PM
Hey Bob...i'm in between Florence and Pamplico.....think we met at pet lovers through Gregg

addicted2fish
02-29-2008, 03:41 PM
yea i know greg, hes cool.. gets me fish somtimes.. im in florence. glad to see fellow fish lovers so close !!! maybye we could trade some stuff~~!!!!