PDA

View Full Version : Hi there

benchpressfil
03-10-2008, 12:41 AM
I just wanted to say hello to everyone. I am new to this forum. I am looking forward to meeting new people and maybe making a few friends. :smile: Everyone can call me Fil if they would like. If there is anything you would like to know about me just ask. :gickle:

pdpo222
03-10-2008, 07:08 AM
Hi welcome to the site. :crazy: ( pssssttt They'll want to know if you raise anything.) Hope you enjoy the ups and downs. If you need help, we got some of the most knowledgeable people around and usually you can get an answer pretty fast. So sit back and enjoy yourself. You'll learn who to deal with and who to deal with at your own risk. :gickle::gickle: They're a great bunch!!! :wink2::wink2:

benchpressfil
03-10-2008, 07:53 PM
oh yeah I knew I forgot something. LMAO Right now I have a 5 gallon tank with 3 adult guppies. 1 male and 2 females; the male looks to be of yellow snakeskin decent, one female has a orange tail with a few black spots in it, and the other female has a yellowish tail with a bit of orange shading. Then I have a young guppy about 4 months old maybe...it looks like a female and she looks like she is going to have a leopard tail, then I have a new batch of about 10 fry that are only about a week old. And last but not least I have a Corydoras Julii in there also. :smile:

summerbreeze
03-11-2008, 06:50 AM
Hi fil, welcome to the funny farm.

bass24
03-11-2008, 09:01 AM
Hello Fil. And welcome.

CoryLoachFreak
03-11-2008, 11:15 AM
Hi welcome to the site. :crazy: ( pssssttt They'll want to know if you raise anything.) Hope you enjoy the ups and downs. If you need help, we got some of the most knowledgeable people around and usually you can get an answer pretty fast. So sit back and enjoy yourself. You'll learn who to deal with and who to deal with at your own risk. :gickle::gickle: They're a great bunch!!! :wink2::wink2:
Hi fil,

Don't listen to a word Pam say. She's kinda not all there in the head, if ya know what I mean. :crazy: She talks about some of us being a "risk" to associate with, well.................. LOL, just messin' with her. Pammy is one of the sweetest gals on here.

Welcome aboard the AAA fish site.

BTW: Is that 5g all that you have right now? IFFFF it is; watch out, you'll have 40 tanks by the end of the year if you hang out with all of us. :whistle:

Jeff
CoryLoachFreak

benchpressfil
03-11-2008, 11:25 AM
Thanks everyone. From what I have seen this is a great place to talk about fish and get new tips and ideas.
And yes right now the only tank I have set up is the 5 gallon. I have a 15 or 20 gallon tank that hasn't been set up yet. I just don't really have room for it yet. And we might be moving in a couple of months so I may just wait and set up the big tank then.
When I lived in the carribean I had hundreds of guppies. I didn't have tanks so I kept them in whatever containers I had around, but they were happy guppies. I had them at my father's house, my mother's house, and I even had some in a bucket in my back yard. LOL

Oldguy_fishlover
03-11-2008, 11:59 AM
Hi Ya Fil :)

Welcome aboard, most here are very easy to get along with and some are not LOL.. but thats like real life HUH?

Have fun and if I can help you anytime let me know... :)))))

marli
03-11-2008, 01:30 PM
I'm the one who he's talking about. I'm not easy to get along with at all, ask anyone. I'm a real witch.

Welcome to the forums, but don't take my seat on the couch. Yeah, you'll know when you do.

Smiles, marli

Charlie
03-11-2008, 03:10 PM
Don't believe her...she's easy !

Just take her seat if you want.....she'll slide over if you ask her nice !

Charlie

Oh ya ,welcome to the joint Fil

benchpressfil
03-11-2008, 09:00 PM
Yay!!! I feels loved now. :dance:

benchpressfil
03-12-2008, 02:29 PM
I found this picture of a male that looks almost like my male: http://guppydesigner.com/images/stories/strains_library/Bader_snakeskin.jpg
They ahve it marked as a Bader Snakeskin. But my male doesn't have the nice verticle stripes on him, his kind of looks like intestines going up and down. I hope that made some kind of sense.