PDA

View Full Version : New......

Steve5495
03-25-2008, 04:45 PM
Good evening,hello to all from sunny clearwater. As owner of an aquatic services company my elbow is wet every day.Even though I have a parnership with a local store I'm always looking for great value in fish related products. Although breeding is not the current focus of my company, I intend to open a breeding division of my company in the future. I have approximately ten running tanks at any given time from 150 down. I have a plethora of empty tanks. I see 2-4 aquatic clients six days a week and play all day in my own tank on the 7th day.

bozzle
03-25-2008, 07:13 PM
Hey Steve - welcome aboard! Join the wet elbow, sopped shirt, pruny fingers, club :laugh: Lotsa bargains to be had - you're gonna run out of empty tanks in no time. Jeri

Swampy
03-25-2008, 08:09 PM
Welcome to the forums, Steve.
Mebee you could share some clearwater sun with the rest of us.

Swampy
:snicker:

bass24
03-26-2008, 04:43 AM
Welcome Steve. Pull up a chair and enjoy this nut house

summerbreeze
03-26-2008, 05:51 AM
Welcome Steve.
Careful with the empty tanks. Comments like that can be dangerous in this place. There are fish nuts lurking everywhere just waiting for a empty tank to fill. :ph34r:

douglas
03-26-2008, 06:52 PM
yes good advice is not admitting to an empty tannk

river11
03-27-2008, 06:53 PM
Welcome, Steve.

GenGen
03-29-2008, 10:07 PM
Welcome Steve.
Careful with the empty tanks. Comments like that can be dangerous in this place. There are fish nuts lurking everywhere just waiting for a empty tank to fill. :ph34r:
lol i've seen many a time some one posting "i got home and found this box sitting on my porch and wondered who the hell it came from and what in the world was in it- only to open it up and find xxx # of fish (many if you can't guess)" lol

so be warned. if you say some where "I need a fish" you best be sure you have your tanks "armed and ready" hehe l;)