PDA

View Full Version : just sayin hello

AFRICAN ROCK CICHLIDS
04-14-2008, 04:19 PM
my name is BOB been keeping and breeding tropical fish for over 35 years, i consider myself to be an AFRICAN CICHLID EXPERT after breeding and raising well over 500 different types of africans my specialty is Tropheus Frontosa & Peacocks and i try to obtain any of the new and unusal types of fish that are constantly coming into the country. so if anyone ever has a question they need answered.... feel free to send it to me and i will be happy to give any advice or help that i can.or if you are looking for some of the rarer and hard to find fish maybe i could assist you in finding what your looking for, i have many friends that are breeders and importers so let me know

tropicalangels
04-14-2008, 05:42 PM
Hi Bob nice to meet you I am sure you will love aquabid theres a lot of great folks in here,JoAnna

CoryLoachFreak
04-14-2008, 09:33 PM
Hi Bob, and welcome to AquaBoards. Cop a seat, sit back and have a blast my friend. :popcorn:

Jeff
CoryLoachFreak

Steve5495
04-16-2008, 02:29 PM
Hi Bob, lots of fishlovers here! My fav. is Calvas(black,white,or any other color) I do have some tank space.......so if you want sell/trade?

thorny
04-16-2008, 04:57 PM
Hey Bob welcome to the site (just watch out for that dude CLF) :whistle:

anyways here's what I've been looking for and at least 10 per sp.---------->

Callochromis pleurospilus- wilds

and ----------->

Xenotilapia bathyphilus - also wilds

CoryLoachFreak
04-16-2008, 11:12 PM
Hey Bob welcome to the site (just watch out for that dude CLF) :whistle:
If Thorny (Terry) gives ya any flack, you have my permission to slap him up side da head. :box: :bump:

:gickle: