PDA

View Full Version : HI

shecrow
04-19-2008, 07:49 AM
Hi everyone, just wanted to introduce myself. My name is AImee I'm from Central Mo. I have enjoyed aquariums and fishkeeping since I was about 8yrs old, I am now a 30 year old mom of 3 boys :tongue: At any rate I love the hobby and plan to expand my collection of tanks since we will soon be moving to a a larger house. I have been a bidding member of AB for a few years and also recently joined petfish.net. Nice to connect with other hobbiests! Anyway, I'm happy to be here I am embarrassed to admit that I did not know AB had a forum section til this year, lol!!! Hope to expand my knowledge of everything aquatic and make some new pals in the process!! :wink2:

Aimee

Swampy
04-19-2008, 08:34 AM
Helleaux Aimee and Welcome to the Forums.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=KHWt8qZao4A&feature=related

Swampy
:smile:

summerbreeze
04-19-2008, 10:35 AM
Hi Aimee and welcome.

fishguy_1955
04-19-2008, 06:30 PM
Aimee is a customer of mine and you couldn't ask for a better AquaBidder. Hey Aimee!

Paul P.

ucdxmisty
04-19-2008, 07:11 PM
Welcome Aimee! I hope you enjoy the mad house here. Right now you are bidding on my snails. If you win, just let me know if you have a special color and I will make sure you get at least one of them. My tanks are full of snails.

Pam

CoryLoachFreak
04-19-2008, 07:34 PM
Dang that ole' Swampy !!!! :grrr: When I saw your name, I immediately thought of that song by Pure Prairie League. He always spoils the fun. :rofl:

Pleasure to have ya around ma'am, and I'm sure you'll be joining in all of our craziness here. :angel:

Jeff
CoryLoachFreak

shecrow
04-20-2008, 08:16 AM
Hey everyone!! Wow what an awsome welcome!! As a matter of fact my mother named me after that song, so it's a very apt welcome, lol. I appreciate that there is a place on the net where us fish folk can congregate. This and a few other board are a great outlet for sharing our experiences!! BTW I am very jealous of whomever has all the farlo babies. I had 5 several years ago ( not royals ) and I loved them. I couln't believe how hard they were to aquire ( had to talk the LFS into special ordering them for me - took me 3 months of convincing the lady I would be available night or day to pick them us as soon as they arrived ). Mine never did spawn, unfortunatley. They are one of the coolest and most peaceful plecos I have ever had. I spent hours staring at them in my tanks, lol. Paul, I truely appreciate your patience with me considering the address issue, lol. If I am a great aquabidder, you have got to be about the most understanding seller I have dealt with!! I have been scimming and reading the boards for a few weeks now, there is alot of great info on here - you guys obviously know what you are doing and on top of that you are willing to share your breeding secrets - a rare find!

Thanks for the welcome, I'm quite sure I will be an active member here for some time to come....

Aimee

shecrow
04-20-2008, 08:34 AM
Pam,

I am not too particular, I love all of the colors and will be happy with whatever I recieve I'm sure! It'll be a nice surprise, I like auctions like that every once in a while. Like opening Christmas presents, lol! Oh BTW, I forgot to tell you all where I am from. I hail from Central Missouri, born and bred. I like country living, can't imagine dealing with neighbors and noise of the bigger cities, lol. I raise, show and breed chihuahuas and pugs. My husband is a truck driver and I am a stay at home mom. I'm kind of old fashioned..I like to cook and make things from scratch and grow and can my own veggie whenever possible. I was attending colloege a few years back to earn my psychology degree, but had to put plans on hold whenever my youngest developed a seizure disorder. I will eventually go back but may end up home schooling him until he graduates. My boys are 12, 9 and 9. That's about wraps "me" up in a nutshell.

Aimee

BlueRam06
04-20-2008, 08:59 AM
Hi Aimee,
Welcome to our family.
Your degree may help out a lot around here. :whistle:
Hope all your experiences are good ones. :thumbsup: