PDA

View Full Version : retaliation feedback

yorkies
06-01-2008, 08:34 AM
sellers should not be aloud to give negative feedback in retaliation, its not fair for the buyer to get a negative when they pay immediatly for an auction and then they get screwed by the seller, i take pride in my feedback but have gotten 3 negatives in retaliation, maybe a commitee could be set up to reveiw wether that person deserves the negative after hearing both sides to the transaction.

RMC
06-01-2008, 08:51 AM
Well, I thought you were absolutely fantastic :snicker: :king:

lotsoffish
06-01-2008, 09:12 AM
Yorkies the 2 sellers that gave you negative feed back have a combined total of 91 negatives and 54 neutral feed backs. One is suspended. The other one quit selling.

I don't think those negatives mean a whole lot. Do you?

yeahbut1
06-01-2008, 09:23 AM
sellers should not be aloud to give negative feedback in retaliation, its not fair for the buyer to get a negative when they pay immediatly for an auction and then they get screwed by the seller, i take pride in my feedback but have gotten 3 negatives in retaliation, maybe a commitee could be set up to reveiw wether that person deserves the negative after hearing both sides to the transaction.
People who know how to use the feedback system here,
will read your negative feedback,
then consider the source.
:thinking:

Your first negative feedback
came from someone with 48 negative feedbacks
:thumbsdown:
The next two came from
"Account Under Investigation"
with 43 negative feedbacks
:thumbsdown:

:censor: em!

marli
06-01-2008, 01:44 PM
I don't think those negatives mean a whole lot. Do you?
They must, if she took the time to post about it.

I agree with you Yorkies, and not just for sellers. I think there have been a few sellers that got burned by buyers with unwarranted negatives as well. I know folks have said before that the only one who can fix that kind of thing is Mark, but he doesn't, so maybe this is a better idea.

Smiles, marli

ChilDawg
06-01-2008, 02:15 PM
I like that idea as well. I've seen a few negs that are obvious retaliations from people with (deservedly) horrible reputations, and it is disappointing that they have to continue having these strikes blemish their records. Not everyone reads into the rep of the person giving the jackass negs, so it's not fair to continue leaving them on the record...

RMC
06-01-2008, 04:12 PM
Purgatory Rules? I like it!! :king:

marli
06-01-2008, 06:38 PM
Purgatory Rules? I like it!! :king:
HUH?

Smiles, marli

CoryLoachFreak
06-01-2008, 11:22 PM
Kind of like the "Neg" that was posted from one of my buyers: ........

Breed4you (4/4) Fri Nov 16 13:01:38 2007 fwcatfishp1194147059
Neutral:fish arrival fine but sent it to the wrong zip

I spent over 1/2 a day tracking this box via long distance phone charges. The box was delivered within 24hours of me shipping it out. Take notice that she stated that "The fish arrived fine". The zip code that I put on the box was in the same town that she lived in, and a VERY NICE Postal employee personally delived the package to her.

After spending/devoting that much effort/time/and money, does that warrant a "Neg" ??????

In conclusion; I do agree with the young Lady from Indiana here (Yorkies). Reviews and changes should be made in most cases.

Mark
06-02-2008, 06:53 AM

I spent over 1/2 a day tracking this box via long distance phone charges. The box was delivered within 24hours of me shipping it out. Take notice that she stated that "The fish arrived fine". The zip code that I put on the box was in the same town that she lived in, and a VERY NICE Postal employee personally delived the package to her.
You have a neutral not a negative. Personally, I think this is okay. There was a potential of failure because of the wrong zip code.

RMC
06-02-2008, 08:45 AM
I nominate Pete to Chair the Ethics Committtee.

:king:

yorkies
06-02-2008, 09:10 AM
i second that.

diburning
06-02-2008, 07:36 PM

You have a neutral not a negative. Personally, I think this is okay. There was a potential of failure because of the wrong zip code.
Yes, it was a potential failure. But other factors could lead to a failure too, like the box getting squished in transit, etc. Since it was NOT a failure and the fish arrived fine, I think that he deserves a positive.

MADMIKE
06-02-2008, 07:42 PM
Miss Yorkies we all know that the negs you got were bull sh_t.I know I would not worry about it and hopefully you will not let it get you down.Keep on smiling