PDA

View Full Version : Being Unable to Use or Access My Account

Wyfish
06-15-2008, 06:02 PM
Being Unable to Use or Access My Account Stinks :censor: I can't bid on anything, couldn't last night either, same issue. I can't list an auction, same issue. :wall:

Something is wrong with the PASSWORD field. Hit back to try again! Content-type: text/html
Software error:
Something is wrong with the PASSWORD field. Hit back to try
again!

For help, please send mail to the webmaster (webmaster@aquabid.com), giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

I can't get a new password either.

Something is wrong with the OLD PASSWORD field. Hit back to try again! Content-type: text/html
Software error:
Something is wrong with the OLD PASSWORD field. Hit back to try
again!

For help, please send mail to the webmaster (webmaster@aquabid.com), giving this error message and the time and date of the error. :wall:

My suggestion please fix this or give me a new password.

And Yes, it is the correct password I'm using :whistle:

Mark
06-16-2008, 06:35 AM
So did you email me? I don't always read the forums.

marli
06-16-2008, 07:28 AM
http://www.aquaboards.com/viewtopic.php?id=2368

According to this, they did:

I saw several things I wanted to bid on and was planning on listing some items. When I went to bid on BayleesFishees fine filters and box of driftwood here's what I got: (besides frustration)

Something is wrong with the PASSWORD field. Hit back to try again! Content-type: text/html
Software error:
Something is wrong with the PASSWORD field. Hit back to try
again!

For help, please send mail to the webmaster (webmaster@aquabid.com), giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

I emailed webmaster and received no reply, still haven't received a reply, still get the same message, can't get into my account, nothing. I even said "Please"
Same thing is happening to me, like I said here:

http://www.aquaboards.com/viewtopic.php?id=2366

And no, they aren't going into my junk folder, they just are vanishing into cyberspace, to MAYBE show up days late, but usually not at all.

Smiles, marli

Wyfish
06-16-2008, 08:16 PM
So did you email me? I don't always read the forums.
Yes, I surely did email you, :type: quite a number of times, through AB and through my ISP. Posting in here was done after all the emails I sent. I was hoping you might read it in the forums, since I had not received an answer to my emails. It is working now "Thank you" :thumbsup:
I was able to access my account and send you some $$$ :tongue:

gomezaddams
06-30-2008, 11:53 AM
That seems to happen to me too,whenever I make 3 sales in less than a week my account has locked up.Hasnt happened in a while though.