PDA

View Full Version : Newbie from CT.

fisheswimotel6
07-09-2008, 12:55 PM
Hello, My name is Jan and after a recent tank crisis, a knowledgeble friend recommended this forum as a good resource for good information. I am not a novice, have had tanks off and on since the mid 70's, with time off for nursing school, and life in general. My current tank is 75 gal w/mixed African cichlids and a few scavengers. My aspiration is to someday have a large tank of Lake Tangynikia cichlids. Also have interest in angels, mollies, and salt water, though don't have the discipline to keep salt water.:crazy: I may be moving soon and will be looking for tips to make that task easier. I'm glad I found this forum!:smile:

Pureplecs
07-09-2008, 02:06 PM
:thumbsup: Welcome!

Glad to see you found your way here! I don't know if there is an easy way to move tanks!! It sucks regardless!!!!! Whenever you are ready, I'm sure there will be plenty of feedback from the good folks here. =)

Skiboy
07-09-2008, 02:23 PM
Hi Jan,
I'm in Milford! There are lots of aqua folks around here!

fisheswimotel6
07-12-2008, 08:38 AM
Thanks for the welcome! There are a few fish people here up north also-but the more, the merrier! None of my friends irl are into tropical fish, so hope to make some friends here while learning. Jan :type: