PDA

View Full Version : Name Change List

Bliss
08-23-2008, 04:53 PM
I scanned through the 3 pages of threads here and didn't see this mentioned, so please forgive me if this has come up already.

On the old boards there was a list of member names that had changed. It came in handy more times than I can remember. Any way of getting something like that put up here?

terrapins
08-23-2008, 07:18 PM
If it does exist, I'd like to request access to it as well. Ted

AmazonMoosey
08-25-2008, 01:22 PM
If it does exist, I'd like to request access to it as well. Ted
If it does still exist, I would like it also. I still have the suspended list of auction buyer and seller link as most others do

http://www.aquabid.com/cgi-bin/auction/suspended.cgi.

But to know who changed their name to what this week if known, would really be a boon to us all.

Sides, I think a posted listing of the name changes would cause a few others to not be so prone to try it.

Just a suggestion.

oneSockShort
08-25-2008, 05:10 PM
WOW!

how long has AB been around?

at one per day that's over 4 years worth of idiots

SHOWFISHING
08-25-2008, 06:30 PM
Thats is a long list,what do these people do to get suspended are they not sending products that they sell ? That many people have done that and aquabid still has a great rep.It goes to show that there are some good and honest people on here and alot of crooks out there.I can't believe this guy got suspended(Marksbuttlover Permanent Suspension)LoL

Mark
08-25-2008, 07:17 PM
WOW!

how long has AB been around?

at one per day that's over 4 years worth of idiots
Feb 12, 2000 was the first day of AquaBid.com

lotsoffish
08-25-2008, 07:32 PM
Thats is a long list,what do these people do to get suspended are they not sending products that they sell ? That many people have done that and aquabid still has a great rep.It goes to show that there are some good and honest people on here and alot of crooks out there.I can't believe this guy got suspended(Marksbuttlover Permanent Suspension)LoL
It ain't that long.

I think half of those are user names we used to make up when Mark would toss us off the forum in the Wild West days. :gickle:

This forum originally was total chaos, then it got real strict and now it's slowly getting back to the Glory days. :bigthumbsup:

In fact it's so cool again folks that get kicked out of other forums seem to be coming here to finish up their brawls!

That must mean we are NUMBER 1. Was there ever any doubt? :gickle:

Goober
08-25-2008, 08:02 PM
Probably 20 of those names are me . :gickle:
But I'll bet ya can't prove it................:ph34r:

Bliss
08-25-2008, 10:21 PM
Marksbuttlover
:rofl:

Was that Bill Lots?

Mark, is the old name change list still available to you, or did it get erased like ol Lot's memory?

lotsoffish
08-27-2008, 03:48 PM
I don't recall.

http://blogs.edweek.org/edweek/thisweekineducation/upload/2007/05/spellings_is_to_gonzalez_as_i_dont_recall_is_to_lu nchables/gonzalez%20senate.jpg