PDA

View Full Version : A big fat Canadian HELLLOOOO ---- EH!

skoping
08-27-2008, 02:02 PM
C'man.. you all know you were waiting for the eh :lol: Don't deny it!

I'm Lauren!! I have just started back up on AB a few months ago (forgot my old username, so I lost all my feedback despite it being like... 3). I on occasion bid under the name sushi_betta.
I am owned by bettas and birds... and a lonely gouramis.

I have been lurking the forums and I'd have to say you guys are HILARIOUS.

I think I will fit in well... if you can accept the fact that I have bettas :thumbsup:

Cheers to everyone!

I will post soon!

- Lauren

AmazonMoosey
08-27-2008, 02:22 PM
Welcome to The Other Side!

The last I heard, bettas were not only liked but welcomed. There's many a fish contientious objecter here who point out when there are fighting bettas being touted on the auctions.

:lol2: Most times, the forums are hilarious. It must be the water changes that makes us so passionate on issues and/or so defiant on changes.

Anyhoots, Welcome and it will be very interesting to me to see views and opinions from one on the outside of the fish bowl looking in! :gickle:

Enjoy!

skoping
08-28-2008, 09:58 AM
:D Thanks for the welcome Ms.Moosey!!!

fishguy_1955
08-28-2008, 06:27 PM
Welcome Northern Cousin,

Half-Canadian hybrid myself as Mom was Canadian eh!. Hitched through BC many many moons ago and it is beautiful there. Breeding Epiplatys myself at the moment, but may soon resume a serious flirtation with Bettas. Welcome to our community. It is a very special place and unique on the web as far as I have experienced. More like a family than anything else. Including the spats and occasional demented old Uncles who will just up and say anything!

Best Regards
Paul P.

Swampy
09-10-2008, 10:27 AM
Helleaux and a big welcome from Cajun Country -
Speak'in of BC - I pulled some great liberty in Vancouver while stationed at NAS Whidbey Island, Washington.
Being part Scot, I fit right in with the folks there.

Peace
:peace: