PDA

View Full Version : new to aquaboards

pbgtrooper
10-15-2008, 08:20 AM
I am new to aquaboards and am interested in some insight as to how I have my tanks running. I am always interested in advice and information on the latest and greatest. I would like to think I am up to par on what I know. It seems I've surpassed the people at the LFS as far as cichlids go (which is fairly depressing) and am looking forward to nerding it up with anyone who has anything to say. I run two tanks, one is a juvie malawi tank, and the other is a juvie p. Saulosi tank. Also interested in any information on inline filtration performance versus fluval fx5 performance

dijim
10-15-2008, 08:29 AM
Welcome to th AB forums.

I am also here as a hobbyist and have learned more here than anywhere else. Plus we have a good time. I am sure the experts here will have alot to say about cichlids and tank setups.

See ya around.

pbgtrooper
10-15-2008, 08:38 AM
I am hoping this is the case as I've hit the ceiling in my area for what I'm into. I'm always interested in hearing what other hobbyists have to say, even if I think its bologna. Which is fine, because sometimes I will push boundaries and go against common knowledge if I think I can make it work (while at the sametime not reducing the care or wellbeing of my inhabitants)