PDA

View Full Version : hey guys!

inuyashalover21
01-04-2009, 08:59 PM
Hi,

I am inuyasha2004 on aquabid and have been on there since 04. Just found this site on there homepage and decided to join :).

Goober
01-04-2009, 09:03 PM
Hope you have a thick skin . :gickle:

Inuyasha , thats that anime thing where the girls all run around in those skimpy schoolgirl outfits ain't it ? :snicker:

inuyashalover21
01-04-2009, 09:06 PM
My skin is thicker than a croc lol. Yep my fave anime ;)

Skiboy
01-04-2009, 09:34 PM
Dude,

Support the economy would you please?

7 feedbacks in 5 years?

Jeeze!! I think we should blame the whole recession thing on this guy!!

http://www.aquabid.com/cgi-bin/auction/vfb.cgi?&&vfb&Inuyasha2004 :lol2:

Hey, you said you had a thick skin, welcome to the crazy side of this site!!

Do you keep both salt and fresh water fish?

inuyashalover21
01-04-2009, 09:39 PM
I did have a salt till the thing kept leaking and lost $300+ on livestock. After a year I am getting back into fish. I just bought 3 albino long fin BH pleco's from blueram06 and 10 mystery snails from polo10.

Lol I know my feedback blows. I have a 29 gallon fresh up and am setting up a 20 gallon brackish and a 15 gallon salt so you should see my feedback go up.

GenGen
01-04-2009, 11:50 PM
ah don't worryo Inuya- my feed backs only from a few Purchases.. i've yet to sell..

pdpo222
01-05-2009, 06:28 AM
Welcome to the funny farm. Enjoy it. We're just one big family, in all the ways. Which mean we can pick on each other but God help anyone else who picks on one of us. lol

inuyashalover21
01-05-2009, 09:13 AM
lol cant wait! I am really a big joker when I get used to a forum. I plan on selling someday. I am really nervous about shipping live. I want to make sure the animals get there alive and well. :)

pdpo222
01-05-2009, 09:22 AM
lol cant wait! I am really a big joker when I get used to a forum. I plan on selling someday. I am really nervous about shipping live. I want to make sure the animals get there alive and well. :)
Been there too. Emailed one of my first sellers and yelled "HELP" He told me how to do it, and all arrived fine. If I can do it, anyone can. Enough good shippers here with hints. My first package went to someone I knew, so if they all died, she would understand. :gickle: Only had one package that didn't make it, and luckily they were very nice and I re shipped. :thumbsup:

inuyashalover21
01-05-2009, 09:27 AM
I am going to start with easy animals like snails then work my way up.

AmazonMoosey
01-05-2009, 03:28 PM
Welcome Welcome - good someone with some s/w experience! Maybe you can liven up the s/w section of the forums in your spare time.

It's so quiet in there you can hear the toilets flushin from the next rooms...

:gickle: How you enjoyin your plecos so far?

I pretty much enjoy plecos/catfish and loaches - prolly my fish of choice any more. Unless it is Friday - then it is the fried local catfish at Penns. Mmmmmmm! No I don't eat the ones out of my tanks....though I think there is a thread about that somewhere here..

Look forward to seein' you more around the board! I see you already found the bad stepchild section of the forums already. :gickle:

Enjoy!

inuyashalover21
01-05-2009, 03:33 PM
Lol. I dont have them yet but they were shipped today. I will have pics as soon as I get them. Once my saltwater tank is set up again I will throw in some pics and hopefully revive the place. Now cajun catfish is good. I had 2 channel cats in my 55 when I was 10 but they died. There were only 6" at the time. imagine fattening them up *drool* lol.

Jugglo
01-08-2009, 05:10 PM
Welcome! Do u have any liverbearer?