PDA

View Full Version : Have you checked your PM box today?

AmazonMoosey
01-13-2009, 02:05 PM
I ain't namin names - but there's at least 4 Aquaboard users with full mail boxes....and some are on line right this minute...

Do you know where your PM box is right now? :ph34r:

GenGen
01-13-2009, 02:10 PM
hm full.but thats not My fault (polishes halo)i usually don't worry bout it with the email option

Goober
01-13-2009, 02:11 PM
Mine isnt full , probably 'cause nobody likes me..............:sad2:
I might just hafta take my balls and go home .

Maybe I'll just change my moniker to Airstonedisabigpussy....................:whistle:

GenGen
01-13-2009, 02:14 PM
mine are just old posts i forget to empty

AmazonMoosey
01-13-2009, 02:48 PM
:lol2: Would have tried email but the ones going through AB sometimes are taking 2 days...

Shoot - I still don't have where it even shows I sent out emails through AB for 6 diff people - never got a copy here like the others so I don't know they are stuck in cyber space or ...

Goober, you would be getting more pm's if you wore a prickly thong more often... :wink:

Goober
01-13-2009, 02:53 PM
Goober, you would be getting more pm's if you wore a prickly thong more often... :wink:

No extra room in my pants...........:lol:
Or do you mean pricklythongnopants ?
Maybe I'll change my name to that !

AmazonMoosey
01-13-2009, 03:04 PM

No extra room in my pants...........:lol:
Or do you mean pricklythongnopants ?
Maybe I'll change my name to that !
Are you telling me you are a :bigboss: ?

:rofl: I was gonna say you'd get more pm's if you wore your thorny thong...

but hell, with all the fightin goin' on - I thought that would also be taken wrong and bring on a lynchin.....!

I think the new name PricklyThongNoPants is quite....uhmmm....revealing, to say the least..... :ph34r: May I call you PeaTeaInPea for short?

ChilDawg
01-15-2009, 02:52 PM
I can't delete multiple PM's, anyway, but I still have space for another eight. Every time I try to delete multiples, I get a bad HTML referrer, or something dumb like that.

ChilDawg
01-15-2009, 02:53 PM
And deleting individuals also gets me this text...

"Bad HTTP_REFERER. You were referred to this page from an unauthorized source. If the problem persists please make sure that 'Base URL' is correctly set in Admin/Options and that you are visiting the forum by navigating to that URL. More information regarding the referrer check can be found in the PunBB documentation."

AmazonMoosey
01-15-2009, 03:15 PM
Really? I delete multiples all the time.

I first click on the bottom left "delete multiple messages". That brings up new screen for me to put checkmarks on ones I wanna delete.

I then click the big delete button under the messages on the bottom right. That takes me to a screen that says "Are you sure you want to delete the selected messages?" with a delete button or a go back hyperlink.

You don't get any of that on your screens? Wonder what I am doing wrong...

ChilDawg
01-15-2009, 03:20 PM
I get all that, but then when I go through and click the "Yes" or whatever after "Are you sure?", I get the message in my last post. What browser are you using? I'm wondering if it's something with mine or with my multi-layer AntiSpyware/AntiVirus.

AmazonMoosey
01-15-2009, 03:36 PM
Well, any browser I use it works. Hmmm... can you delete them one at a time? What happens then?

I canna delete any more I have in there at the moment as I need the information still (shhhhh I am supposed to be naming cypress driftwood and not in the forums - don't tell my boss okay?) or I would do some testing. But I have guardwall spybot mcafee something else running at all times...

Which browser are you using? Maybe then, someone could do some testing. For now - check your options and see if you can allow or disallow deleting multiples.

{to prove I am really working here) So Chili - does the name Katrina Cipre Driftwood fit this piece of cypress driftwood?

http://www.amazonmoosey.com/images/2.Available%20Wood/496-31x12x10.jpg

If not, do you have a better suggestion? :nod:

GenGen
01-15-2009, 03:50 PM
i never saw the delete multiple pm's before..

Moosey darling i just love that driftwood. how much were you going to sell it for?

ChilDawg
01-15-2009, 03:54 PM
I definitely like that name for the driftwood!

As for the other, deleting individually results in the same thing. I might try deleting through Firefox to see if it's my IE7, but I have a feeling that there is some problem on my end besides just the browser...

Swampy
01-15-2009, 05:02 PM
i never saw the delete multiple pm's before..

Moosey darling i just love that driftwood. how much were you going to sell it for?
GenGen - The Katrina piece (with other pictures of it) is on this page of the website -

http://www.amazonmoosey.com/swampwoodcenterpieces.htm

Some sellers call this a huge piece, but it is about medium as far as our Swampwood is concerned.

Thanks
:peace:

GenGen
01-15-2009, 05:15 PM
oh thanks swampy.. sorry been hopping between two comps today multi tasking like crazy..

oh sweet..gotta show that one to hubby (drools)

Mark
01-15-2009, 06:30 PM
Now you can have 1000 PMs. Is that enough?

GenGen
01-15-2009, 06:37 PM
mark god bless yer boots, thank you! more then enough (don't hit me!) but yes, THANK YOU for the increase!!!

ChilDawg
01-15-2009, 06:50 PM
Oh my goodness...ask and ye shall receive, in spades...thanks much for replying to mine and others' requests in such a generous manner!

AmazonMoosey
01-15-2009, 09:47 PM
:thinking:

:nod:

:bigthumbsup:

marli
01-16-2009, 05:10 AM
You RULE! Thanks Chief, now I don't have to pick and choose what to keep.

Smiles, marli

lotsoffish
01-16-2009, 05:54 AM
1000 PM's?

For God's sake Barnett.

How about installing an "off" buttom for that thing? :gickle:

amherst62
01-16-2009, 06:55 PM
A thousand is nice, if you get messages, but I rarely, sniff...sniff..dooooooooooooooooo!:cry:

AmazonMoosey
01-16-2009, 08:15 PM
A thousand is nice, if you get messages, but I rarely, sniff...sniff..dooooooooooooooooo!:cry:
We were all under the impression PDPO was monopolizing you. :wink2:

BTW your Avatar signature is great! :lol:

marli
01-16-2009, 08:37 PM
HEY! I've been PMing you lately, I have the proof cause I haven't deleted them yet! So...whatcha cryin for? Just PM me back, silly!

Smiles, marli

amherst62
01-16-2009, 08:45 PM

The thing is she doesn't use messages with typing or words, she only knows how to talk using :box:

CoryLoachFreak
01-23-2009, 12:35 PM

The thing is she doesn't use messages with typing or words, she only knows how to talk using :box:
If that crazy old snake lady was online right now, I could bet her response would be:.............

BRING IT !!!! :box:

amherst62
01-23-2009, 07:55 PM

If that crazy old snake lady was online right now, I could bet her response would be:.............

BRING IT !!!! :box:
:bump: uhh... Jeff, she apparently read it.

pdpo222
01-23-2009, 08:16 PM
Hey CLF, you talking to Ghosts now?? They have help for that I hear. You can't be talking to Amherst cause you don't believe...... :gickle::gickle: Someday he will show up to something...maybe...but let me tell you one thing..his wife is the sane one. :gickle::gickle: Why waste words when :box::box: will get the message across?

AmazonMoosey
02-22-2009, 11:58 AM
:paper:

GenGen
02-22-2009, 07:25 PM
yup...

GenGen
02-22-2009, 07:26 PM
yup...

AmazonMoosey
02-23-2009, 06:27 PM
yup...
:rofl: I see you checked yours twice even. :snicker: I never can tell if this board just likes hearing things twice or if it has a retention problem.

It was an easy way for me to not say the obvious.

I heard from the person I was needing to hear from. Hope you did too! :nod:

http://www.cartoonstock.com/newscartoons/cartoonists/mbc/lowres/mbcn350l.jpg

GenGen
02-23-2009, 06:43 PM
naw the site was flubbing up AGain for me for the 1001th time and i tried to delete several multiple posts, kept getting various error messages, some being TOO many connections etc..

I miss the old forums.. sure there weren't pics but dam it was a helluva lot easier to navigate and USE.. sorry mark. just sour grapes today. been battling alotta error messages with AB forum lately.

AmazonMoosey
02-25-2009, 05:27 AM
The board 99% of the time works great between 5 and 6:30 am for I head out the door for 10 hours at a dry cleaners here.

I am though in no way gonna tell others that as I like my quiet time in the mornings with me, the birds, the coffee and posts that don't go to someone's socks that are too full.....

AIRSTONED
02-25-2009, 06:08 AM
Mine isnt full , probably 'cause nobody likes me..............:sad2:
I might just hafta take my balls and go home .

Maybe I'll just change my moniker to Airstonedisabigpussy....................:whistle:
Haha. You knucklehead, Why I outta?
:crazy: