PDA

View Full Version : I suggest-

lotsoffish
02-25-2009, 07:18 PM
Barnett puts his Nintendo Wii away for a while and fix aquabid so I can post some of my super obnoxious auctions this week.

And while he's at it he could figure out what's wrong with this forum too. :gickle:

lotsoffish
02-25-2009, 07:21 PM
I ain't deleting those two other posts either.

lotsoffish
02-25-2009, 07:22 PM
I ain't deleting those two other posts either.

marli
02-26-2009, 05:45 AM
Two?? You've got this one up four times, that I can see. Giggles. And I agree, it's been kind of hard to do anything on here or in the auctions lately. Time for a tune up??

Smiles, marli

fishybis
02-26-2009, 07:57 AM
Here I thought it was just me!!!

GenGen
02-26-2009, 08:28 AM
well.. thier gone now..pete musta scared 'em away *grins*

UNCLERICK666
02-26-2009, 05:15 PM
IF YOUR TALKING ABOUT THE PAGES HANGING UP AND TAKING FOREVER TO LOAD..... THAT'S SOMETHING CALLED DOUBLECLICK. I THINK IT'S A PART OF GOOGLE ADDS. IT MAY BE TRYING TO ADD COOKIES OR LOAD A FLASH ADD.
IF COOKIES ARE BLOCKED OR YOU DON'T HAVE FLASH LOADED IN THE BROWSER YOUR LOADING IT CAN REALLY HANG UP YOUR CPU.

THE SQL,
(An error was encountered
Error: Unable to connect to MySQL server. MySQL reported: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/tmp/mysql.sock' (11).)
TOO MANY CONNECTIONS TO THE SERVER,AND SERVER ERRORS ARE A DIFFERENT STORY, AS IS THE PAGE NOT FOUND. WEBSITE IS DOWN, HAS PERMANENTLY MOVED, OR UNDER REPAIR

REFRESHING THE PAGE 3-4 TIMES WILL USUALLY LOAD THE PAGE.

ALWAYS USE TABS.....
OPENING A PAGE IN A NEW TAB AND CLOSING IT WHEN DONE WILL ALLOW YOU TO GET BACK TO YOUR MAIN PAGE WITHOUT HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE IF THAT PAGE WILL ACTUALLY LOAD.

GOOD LUCK........... UNCLE :cool:

amherst62
02-26-2009, 05:16 PM
Two?? You've got this one up four times, that I can see. Giggles. And I agree, it's been kind of hard to do anything on here or in the auctions lately. Time for a tune up??

Smiles, marli
I thought you had this fixed already? :thinking: Lets cut back on the meds, time to go to :weight_lift::weight_lift:, I will even help.:nod:

marli
02-26-2009, 05:22 PM

Smiles, marli
I thought you had this fixed already? :thinking: Lets cut back on the meds, time to go to :weight_lift::weight_lift:, I will even help.:nod:
I know, I know. I'm really sorry, I actually had my meds increased rather than decreased, and it's messing with me big time. At least I'm sleeping again, that's always a plus!

Smiles, marli

josman
04-30-2009, 05:38 PM
Hey Pete.
If it weren't for those morons,how boring this life would be. Have a great day. Thewolfman HowOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo.