PDA

View Full Version : Well Hi from Prettylongtail...again

Prettylongtail
03-28-2009, 07:25 AM
I hope this time my log in will take and the register. Hey get the site together sooooooon. Here I did a nice thank you but you guys I ain't doing it again.....lol If you didn't see it before ..... well
I have my own site and promised myself I would not join another group. Well here I am.that's like you shall not buy more fish....well hello.............. like this gal with no new shoes.......No new rare birds.....no more building.......yeah I am spoiled.
But I do love this site and i brought over a load of my friends. Just waiting for the auction site to reopen now the weather is great and no auctions.

AmazonMoosey
03-28-2009, 08:38 AM
Welcome Aboard....again. :tongue: Just pretend you are in a famous movie like "Groundhog Day" and you get to do everything over until you (or we, or even worse phraseology - "THEM") get it right....:gickle: Of course, that is a life long project for me....

Welcome Aboard....again. :tongue: Just pretend.....

http://www.gwoltal.myfastmail.com/files/Cartoons

Jugglo
03-28-2009, 12:34 PM
Hey Again patti! Ready for more fish? lol

I hope this time my log in will take and the register. Hey get the site together sooooooon. Here I did a nice thank you but you guys I ain't doing it again.....lol If you didn't see it before ..... well
I have my own site and promised myself I would not join another group. Well here I am.that's like you shall not buy more fish....well hello.............. like this gal with no new shoes.......No new rare birds.....no more building.......yeah I am spoiled.
But I do love this site and i brought over a load of my friends. Just waiting for the auction site to reopen now the weather is great and no auctions.

Prettylongtail
03-28-2009, 02:03 PM
hey what you got now? ........lol.it may be a maybe