PDA

View Full Version : Relisting auctions

MrLohachata
04-04-2009, 07:38 PM
i don't put up many auctions here...and the site does not actually recognize how to oganize an auction the way it is written..such as ending one line and starting another..it just keeps running all of the lines together....and the same thing happens at some of the template joints..
lotsoffish was kind enough to make up a pretty cool auction for me;but the lines were messed up on that also..not to mention that i can't find it anywhere on my computer..and it is no longer at the template site..
for the most part;my auctions are "buy it now" type..so when one is sold i have to completely write a new auction..
i think that there should be a option to just click on it and relist your auction...even after it was sold..

Skiboy
04-04-2009, 07:55 PM
i don't put up many auctions here...and the site does not actually recognize how to oganize an auction the way it is written..such as ending one line and starting another..it just keeps running all of the lines together....and the same thing happens at some of the template joints..

Ends one line and starts a new one below it.

skips a line to start a new paragraph.

lotsoffish was kind enough to make up a pretty cool auction for me;but the lines were messed up on that also..not to mention that i can't find it anywhere on my computer..and it is no longer at the template site..
for the most part;my auctions are "buy it now" type..so when one is sold i have to completely write a new auction..
i think that there should be a option to just click on it and relist your auction...even after it was sold..
Go to the bar at the top of the home page and click "closed auctions". Enter your user name and password. Select "Items Sold". Click "View Closed Items". There is a list of all your sold auctions in the last 45 days, pick the one you want and Click "Repost".

MrLohachata
04-04-2009, 09:56 PM
WOW!!!!! thanks john..i really appreciate the help..never knew about the repost thing...now i do..redid the wording on my auction and it actually came out the way i wanted it ....
thanks again..remind me to send you a pound of Plecocaine.

doctorgori
04-05-2009, 01:38 AM
Nobody wants the crap you are selling anyway...
Besides; who wants the "Lake Erie Collection" ?
....passing carp off as "Koi", selling zebra mussels as "rare", and giving a run-o-mill channel catfish a "L" number...
Now when you comming over so I can make you jealous and prop up my big ego by showing off a lil?
Or do I have to keep dragging your name through the muck?

MrLohachata
04-05-2009, 10:25 AM
ok..i'll show up..but when i get there i am, gonna force feed your fish with this crap..and then i am gonna sneak some other crap into your tanks..lol..

lotsoffish
04-05-2009, 10:53 AM
WOW!!!!! thanks john..i really appreciate the help..never knew about the repost thing...now i do..redid the wording on my auction and it actually came out the way i wanted it ....
thanks again..remind me to send you a pound of Plecocaine.
Sure, I do all the work and he gets a pound of Plecocaine. :gickle:

MrLohachata
04-05-2009, 12:00 PM
i didn't think you used the stuff pete..that's why i never sent any...send me your address...
also..i didn't want to bother you with redoing all the work that you did..

lotsoffish
04-05-2009, 05:33 PM
I was only kidding John. :gickle:

doctorgori
04-05-2009, 06:10 PM
Pete...how do you imbed music into your auctions?
I wanna pump some ole skool: "the Dramatics; Whatcha see is whatcha get"
...or do you need a righteous but kissing?
Teach me oh great one!

doctorgori
04-05-2009, 06:11 PM
ok..i'll show up..but when i get there i am, gonna force feed your fish with this crap..and then i am gonna sneak some other crap into your tanks..lol..
...surely you have "Samples" from your gig he he he he :wink2:

Skiboy
04-05-2009, 07:16 PM
<EMBED SRC= ~MUSIC HERE~ HIDDEN=true AUTOSTART=true LOOP=true> </EMBED>

The challenge is finding the song hosted on the web. Pete hosts his at his own web site. I use this place a lot and I "borrow" code when I find something I like.

http://72.167.43.156/Music/top2000/mp3/

doctorgori
04-06-2009, 07:35 AM
Thanks Ski....