PDA

View Full Version : Hello from San Diego, California!!

PetZoneSanDiego
04-17-2009, 05:13 PM
Hey everyone!!
How you guys doing?

Just thought I'd introduce myself. This is Roger from Pet Zone here in San Diego, CA.
For those who are familiar with our store, you probably know my parents Paul & Jenney.

Any So Cal people in here??

Looking forward to chatting with you all!

pdpo222
04-17-2009, 06:08 PM
Welcome to the most interesting site on the internet a little of this and a little of that. Sit back and enjoy!!!!

GenGen
04-17-2009, 11:30 PM
i haven't lived there since i was a year old but i was born in National city, at the time we were a half block from being in the city limits. dunno if its changed since then but probably so.. its been 36 years lol. yup dad was navy

Swampy
04-18-2009, 06:10 AM
Welcome Pet Zone -
SD has the best climate of anywhere I've been on this round ball.

Small world Gen -
I lived in National City way back then -
when I was stationed at NAS North Island.
I'll never forget Sunset Cliffs

http://obrag.org/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/needpost.jpg

Skiboy
04-18-2009, 07:34 AM
Lived there when my Dad was in the Navy on Point Loma. Grew up in L.A. and went to UCSD. IS Blacks beach still a "clothing optional" beach?

OldTanks
01-15-2010, 12:45 PM
Welcome Aboard!

Very nice people here, where everyone is just like family.

Feel free to post your questions to the forums, and photos to the gallery.

GenGen
01-15-2010, 03:57 PM
swampy were you navy? i'm assuming thats what the N in NAS was for lol.. we lived on Harrison st i think? all i know is at the time we lived there mom said it was a half block from being in San D's "city limits" i was born in Paradise Hospital.

Palmdoc
01-15-2010, 08:31 PM
Roger - I have been to your Dad's Pet Store, it is tight around the corner from my son's apartment. He has some beautiful specimens, nice Discus and cichlids. I bought some sponge filters for my breeder tanks and his deal to me was "No sales tax", which is pretty good in expensive SOCAL.

reticulata
01-15-2010, 10:43 PM
Roger, welcome a board. I may be the closest up here in Portland, OR. Don't recall knowing anyone else around here on West Coast. Lary

GenGen
01-15-2010, 11:42 PM
I'm in Northern idaho.. .. so.. er.. kinda.. sorta...:qmark:

Swampy
01-16-2010, 07:39 AM
swampy were you navy? i'm assuming thats what the N in NAS was for lol.. we lived on Harrison st i think? all i know is at the time we lived there mom said it was a half block from being in San D's "city limits" i was born in Paradise Hospital.
Aye - I was what I was -
But I can still fit in my Dress Whites.

http://www.toreigeland.com/curiosities/W3870-Popeye-M.jpg

GenGen
01-16-2010, 12:31 PM
lol cool. our oldest has been exploring options in the navy- he's joined already, depper, just looking at other opitons in there too.. one such as the SWCC

ChilDawg
01-31-2010, 02:32 PM
Welcome Aboard!

Very nice people here, where everyone is just like family.

Feel free to post your questions to the forums, and photos to the gallery.
You can say that again...seriously, twice in one thread?