PDA

View Full Version : Cory i Norway

Bjorn
05-17-2009, 07:19 AM
Hello from Norway to all
I am 41 years and has grove on with the aquarium hobby some years. Today 16 aquariums of these are the 14 with corydoras, 1 each with L-46 and 1 x salt water fish aquarium size else from 45 liters to 550 liters. My main interest is corydoras and other South American fish. Here in Norway it is not so many that have Corydoras home but interest is raising. Since it is not so easy to obtain special Cory species here in the north so I will travel destinations in Europe to get the quake species. The last thing I got was CW-22 from the Bolton Museum in Great Britain. Oh they have just added egg so it's very exciting. If there is anyone in Europe who have a rarely Cory that you want to sell so send me a mail or a PM. Going on a European tour this summer. We here in the north can now try and start a Scandinavian Corydoras group and we've just begun to create a web page www.corydoras.no. It is an exciting project. Do you have any pictures of Cory or have any suggestions that you want to share with us, I am grateful. Everything is of interest from the experience and expedition. We need lots of photos

pdpo222
05-17-2009, 07:38 AM
Welcome to the site. Cory's are very interesting and a great fish. Sounds like you have a full plate. Hope you can get your group going. Always fun when there is a group. Good luck to you.

Natives
05-17-2009, 01:06 PM
Welcome Bjorn!

ucdxmisty
05-17-2009, 03:05 PM
Welcome to the crazy world of fish and Aquaboard.

Pam