PDA

View Full Version : Tangkeeper in Glendale, AZ

tangkeeper
05-20-2009, 12:04 AM
Hi everyone,

I have been watching aquabid off and on for a couple of years, and just decided to post some cichlids in the auction. I'm an old school ebay user (justoomuchstuff). I guess you can check out my feedback on ebay, as I don't have any on Aquabid yet. Anyway, I am President of Dry Wash Aquariun Society here in Phoenix, AZ. This club has been going since 1985. You can reach us at www.drywashaquarium.org to check some things out. Don't miss the member standings in our breeder award program. My fish are listed under Clark Walker. Oh, that's me!

As for the auction site, I think Buy it Now is somewhat lame and doesn't really fit the criteria for an auction. The same with a Reserve Price that is higher than the opening bid. That seems like a trick. You won't see either of these options used on my cichlid listings.

Most of my wild caught breeding stock comes from Chip at Bluechip Aquatics. Chip always likes a plug so if you're out there Chip, here it is. Your fish are awesome! If anyone wants to check up on me, just ask Chip about Clark in Glendale.

I'll post some pics and such as time goes on, maybe of the automatic water change setup in my fish room. FRiends call and ask what's going on? The typical answer is water changes, and I'll say it while i'm sitting on the couch watching a movie.:popcorn:

Palmdoc
05-20-2009, 12:39 AM
Welcome tangkeeper - I look forward to your postings of the smartest fish in my tanks (cichlids). My wife calls them puppies since they are always begging for food.

Henry

MaryPa
05-20-2009, 02:17 AM
Welcome to AB !!! We`re thinking about moving to Arizona in a year or two and I`ve been looking online at homes in Glendale. Good to hear there`s an aquarium club nearby :clap:.

Natives
05-20-2009, 01:14 PM
Welcome! You really seem to know your stuff.

mona
05-20-2009, 03:50 PM
Hi Anna, You have a nice website and a beautiful Lil one....

Natives
05-20-2009, 04:59 PM
Thank you Mona!

tangkeeper
05-21-2009, 06:57 PM
Thanks for the welcome everybody! I've been surfing around and found some spicy postings on this forum. Looks like you guys have been having some fun.