PDA

View Full Version : Thumbnails

NiceBetta
05-28-2009, 02:13 AM
Hello @ all,

at first: Sorry for my english, I am german

My Problem is I can`t see the Thumbnails.

Maybe the Button does not work, or anything else doesn`t go.

Can anyone help?

Greetz
Peter

UNCLERICK666
05-29-2009, 12:35 AM
HI AND WELCOME!
WE ACTUALLY HAVE A FEW MEMBERS FROM GERMANY AND A TRANSPLANT.... KLAUS (FOURC) ON AQUABID.

DURING LAST MOTHS SATURDAY NIGHT EXPRESS, MARK, THE OWNER, WAS IN CHAT, AND, I ASKED A SIMILER QUESTION.....
HE SAID IT WAS SOMETHING HE NEEDED TO FIX.

SO..... IT SHOULD BE WORKING SOON.

ALL THE BEST........... UNCLE :cool:

OneBlueShoe
06-12-2009, 11:20 AM
Sometimes if you have your firewall set too high, it blocks the thumbnails. I used to have problems on and off with Internet Explorer. Try using Google Chrome.

UNCLERICK666
06-12-2009, 08:32 PM
I'VE BEEN USING CHROME RIGHT ALONG..... STILL NO THUMBNAILS!

fishybis
06-13-2009, 08:42 AM
I don't get "Thumbnails" or the "Wanted Page". Been like this for awhile. I thought maybe both had been removed. I had asked if they were working and never got an answer.

OneBlueShoe
06-15-2009, 12:59 PM
Hadn't checked for awhile.. but Uncle is right, I'm not getting them either. The Wanted page appears to have HTML errors. As a heads up, the wanted page also generated a lot of scammers. Most of the responses for fish were from Nigeria and Cameroon where people appeared to have all the fish needed yet never posted a single auction online.

Mark
06-15-2009, 07:55 PM
http://www.aquabid.com/cgi-bin/wanted/forum.cgi?action=forum

OneBlueShoe
06-15-2009, 10:08 PM
Awesome. Thanks.

lotsoffish
06-15-2009, 11:18 PM
http://www.aquabid.com/cgi-bin/wanted/forum.cgi?action=forum
I think you outta do away with that section. Those ain't auctions and it's just a place for scammers to work the crowd without us seeing them in action.

On the other hand, I think you could start a whole new site that was based on that idea. It could sort of be like an "Aqua swap sheet" like those free auto traders you see that look like small classified ad magazines.

Pay pal me 50 bucks for giving you such an awesome idea.

Pay pal address- Petemang54@aol.com. :gickle:

Mark
06-16-2009, 06:16 AM
Actually AquaBoards.com originally was a classified ads website so you need to refund my $50

Sit
06-16-2009, 05:07 PM
What the heck is a thumbnail.... :confused: The kid aint here to horsy, piggy duck, me through it....

lotsoffish
06-16-2009, 05:47 PM
They are those really tiny photo's you sometimes see on web sites. The type you click on so you can actually see the photo in a larger size.

We don't need them here. I would bet 1 person in a thousand actually checks out the auctions using thumbnails. That's why even though the thumbnails have not worked in Months, only one person even noticed that fact.

Mark
06-16-2009, 10:22 PM
Working now

Sit
06-19-2009, 11:25 AM
Thanks for the clarification Pete. I just might learn how these doo-hickies work one day.

UNCLERICK666
06-19-2009, 06:09 PM
WELL WITH THE THOUSANDS OF USERS I'D SAY......
A LOT MORE THAN 1 PETE...... :peace:
ACTUALLY I WAS HOPING TO USE THE THUMBNAILS FOR

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v670/unclerick666/1NEW.gif

WOULD REALLY MAKE Y O U R AUCTIONS STAND OUT !

WHEN A FUNCTION ISN'T WORKING FOLKS FIRST THOUGHT IS.... IT'S ME AND NOT IT'S AQUABID. :wall:

THUMBNAILS ARE A GREAT HELP I.E. SAY YOUR LOOKING FOR A SPECIAL COLOR BETTA, YOU DON'T HAVE TO LOOK AT A HUNDRED AUCTIONS TO FIND THE COLOR YOU NEED, JUST SCROLL DOWN THE PAGE AND LOOK AT THE THUMBNAILS :whistle: