PDA

View Full Version : HI THEE I'M NEW HERE

dixienut
06-03-2009, 10:59 AM
hi there new to the forums and wondered if anyone had any experience in shipping clown loaches , as i need to ship mine out and i'm afraid they will pop the bags,
there are around 4-5 inches long
any tip or help will be appreciated,..thanks

Msdevine
06-03-2009, 11:28 AM
Write to Lotsoffish, he knows everything about shipping.

fishybis
06-03-2009, 12:23 PM
Last year I had to ship some clown loaches out that were about 8 inches long. Like you, I was worried about them poking the bags, even the heavy duty ones I have. I ship them in plastic containers and had no problem. I use the Glad containers that you can pick up any place. They come in all different sizes, so you are sure to find the size you will need.
Just a thought.

Swampy
06-03-2009, 02:40 PM
hi there new to the forums and wondered if anyone had any experience in shipping clown loaches , as i need to ship mine out and i'm afraid they will pop the bags,
there are around 4-5 inches long
any tip or help will be appreciated,..thanks
Hello and welcome to the forums.
Does the name Dixienut have anything to do with living in Dixie?
If so - Where in Dixie are ya located and
How many clown loaches do you have?
I'm looking for some that size and would be willing to travel for them.
Swampy
:peace:

dixienut
06-03-2009, 08:49 PM
no sorry i live in Pa,.. the name is a mix of my animals names and came out like that i never thought of it like that before then a guy on ebay asked the same thing and then i thought about it and giggled to myself,.. i wish i was in the land if cotton :whistle: ,. but hey i'm here,.. lol

i only have 2,. they are in my comunity tank, 90gal, and i want it for other use,. and transferring other fish to smaller tanks ,.. and they are too small of tank for them,.. so i have to rehome them,..rest are going into a 30 long,..
the biggest fish i have in the 90 is a black skirt tetra,.

so they won't like the smaller tank,.. but hey my goldies need the room,..

hey swampy did you have anything in mind?:snicker: sorry i'm a we bit silly :tongue:
thanks for the replies,..

Dantheman61
06-04-2009, 07:28 AM
Welcome to the insanity here.. I am also located here in western PA. Have fun with these guys.

Natives
06-04-2009, 07:45 AM
Welcome!

Swampy
06-04-2009, 07:53 AM
hey swampy did you have anything in mind?:snicker: sorry i'm a we bit silly :tongue:
thanks for the replies,..
Some say Swampy always has something in mind. :peace:

dixienut
06-04-2009, 08:06 AM
Welcome to the insanity here.. I am also located here in western PA. Have fun with these guys.
where are you at in w,pa, i'm in beaver county

Dantheman61
06-04-2009, 06:09 PM
We are located in Aliquippa..Close to you. Again enjoy the soap opera here.

dixienut
06-04-2009, 06:16 PM
hey not even long distance, lol
want some clown loaches?........:wink2:

fishieluvr1
07-10-2009, 01:19 AM
Lets see now - Hookstown, Aliquippa - how about Center Township - think we oughta start our own club - seems we are all within elbow room teeheehee(haven't figured out how to get the smilies to work yet)

Dantheman61
07-10-2009, 06:51 AM
Hey there fishieluvr... I already belong to a few fish clubs. Mail me if you want more info. I am going to a "fish show" this weekend..only local show this year.Let me know if you'd like to tag along for that. Nice to see more local folks round these parts