PDA

View Full Version : Hey Barnett?

lotsoffish
06-25-2009, 10:30 AM
I have been taking a few photo's of some tricks I use when I pack my boxes.

How about starting a new topic here called something like "So you want to learn how to ship Fish and Plants?"

Everyone who ships could contribute to it and share information on how they do it and all the posts would be under one topic.

yada
06-25-2009, 11:10 AM
I second the motion.

Jugglo
06-25-2009, 11:25 AM
I Third it.

Natives
06-25-2009, 12:10 PM
Bumpity bump bump.

AIRSTONED
06-25-2009, 03:03 PM

How about starting a new topic here called something like "So you want to learn how to ship Fish and Plants?"

Everyone who ships could contribute to it and share information on how they do it and all the posts would be under one topic.
Goober did a step by step a year ago. Where have you been slacker. :tongue:

RMC
06-25-2009, 05:26 PM
I decided to bump this up because the other thread is just plain stupid.

:king:

thorny
06-25-2009, 06:06 PM
I decided to bump this up because the other thread is just plain stupid.

:king:
BUMP

lotsoffish
06-25-2009, 08:59 PM

I read Goobers thread on shipping and it was excellent. I am talking about all types of topics Airhole.

Are you just trying to pick a fight with me in this forum?

Seems like you might be. I guess you like looking stupid hu?

I took some photo's of how to make and use your own cold packs for shipping stuff into very hot areas in the Summer. Goober didn't cover that in his thread but perhaps you would like to explain to folks here how to do it instead.

Go for it Airhole. Help us all out. :rolleyes:

Goober
06-26-2009, 12:26 AM
So start a thread dimwit , what are you waiting for ?
If Mark thinks it's good enough he'll make it a sticky .

lotsoffish
06-26-2009, 12:32 AM
Ya I know. I will do it later today. I am to tired to write anything that will actually make sense this morning.

How do folks like you actually work third shift? :neutral:

CoryLoachFreak
06-26-2009, 12:39 AM
Go to bed Pete !!! :v8:

Start fresh in the morning. Ya have all these folks waiting for some cool advise.

Talk about shipping in these hot temps:..... Last Tuesday I had two boxes that I shipped Priority, and they arrived on Saturday. :confused: I was extremely pleased when they both arrived in awesome condition. Whewwwwwwww !!!!! Talk about one nervous man !!!!!!!

Jeff
"CLF"

AIRSTONED
06-26-2009, 04:35 AM

I read Goobers thread on shipping and it was excellent. I am talking about all types of topics Airhole.

I took some photo's of how to make and use your own cold packs for shipping stuff into very hot areas in the Summer. Goober didn't cover that in his thread but perhaps you would like to explain to folks here how to do it instead.

Calm down sweetheart, I wasnt picking a fight at all. Just letting you know Goob had done a good job with his demonstration/illustrations with how to step by step with great pictures.
So calm down scooter.
:rofl:

Aquaman61
06-26-2009, 11:12 AM

Calm down sweetheart, I wasnt picking a fight at all. Just letting you know Goob had done a good job with his demonstration/illustrations with how to step by step with great pictures.
So calm down scooter.
:rofl:
You guys ought not fight with each other. You 2 MJ fans ought to be crying in each others ears about the lose of your favorite entertainer. :gickle:

AIRSTONED
06-29-2009, 02:54 AM
:confused:

Msdevine
06-29-2009, 02:55 PM
Bump

lotsoffish
07-26-2009, 09:12 PM
What the heck? He's slapping up DIY and Killie's category's but still no "Shipping tips, tricks and tactics"

I think I lost my mojo around here. :gickle:

marli
07-27-2009, 05:09 AM
http://www.aquaboards.com/viewforum.php?id=26

Hmmm...you even posted in it. That's kinda weird Pete.

~m

Coryologist
07-28-2009, 04:57 PM
Bury all that crap in a sub-forum. The home page is getting way too long. Things were fine, just the way they were and when have you ever heard ME say THAT??? - Frank

lotsoffish
07-28-2009, 09:15 PM
Bury all that crap in a sub-forum. The home page is getting way too long. Things were fine, just the way they were and when have you ever heard ME say THAT??? - Frank
You sure do complain a lot.

Your going to make someone a great wife someday. :gickle: