PDA

View Full Version : Prohibited auction reported but still up

Iggy
08-09-2009, 08:10 AM
:cop:
Auction # 1250090619

Seller: Smartbetta 1328

Auction description: "Violent fighters with amazing super fighting skill, fast with combo counter attack in face, lip and stomach.... makes opponent slow and sink in worst situation. Aggressiveness with razor blade makes this guy as its name the Conquer of Champion"

WHY IS THIS STILL UP? :nono:

RMC
08-09-2009, 08:16 AM
Auction # 1250090619

Auction description: "Violent fighters with amazing super fighting skill, fast with combo counter attack in face, lip and stomach.... makes opponent slow and sink in worst situation. Aggressiveness with razor blade makes this guy as its name the Conquer of Champion"

Do you have a link? I'd love to get some good fighting fish.

:king:

civil
08-09-2009, 06:35 PM
here we go again :popcorn:

mona
08-09-2009, 08:00 PM
here we go again :popcorn:
Iggy got a weekend pass :gickle:

lotsoffish
08-12-2009, 05:49 AM
Well Smartbetta1328 is suspended now so once again the World is safe, thanks to Iggy! :rolleyes:

AmazonMoosey
08-12-2009, 07:23 AM
I really doubt the posting fighting fish auction was the reason that seller Smartbetta1328 was suspended. From what I've seen around the auctions and the forum board, it takes a much more serious fraction of the rules/regs to get suspended.

Any Betta Seller can easily see when posting a betta auction -

http://www.aquabid.com/sell.htm

"Any reference to using bettas for fighting or websites linked in the description that mention fighting will result in the auction to simply be deleted. "

http://assets.bravenet.com/common/images/cartoon/daily/92.gif

Crackedglass
08-15-2009, 11:45 AM
Auction # 1250090619

Do you have a link? I'd love to get some good fighting fish.

RMC I have a GOOD FIGHTING WOMAN ....... And Business Has Been A little Slow lately ........ She Is A Little Mean But She Makes Up For It By Being Real Healthy ......... :gickle:

RMC
08-15-2009, 12:07 PM
Are you going to put her up for auction? She might take your BagBuddies when you try to ship her off. :laugh:

Crackedglass
08-16-2009, 06:36 PM
:rofl:
Are you going to put her up for auction? She might take your BagBuddies when you try to ship her off. :laugh: