PDA

View Full Version : LOOKING FOR FREE GUPPIES IN SE PENNSYLVANIA

guppy1964
10-12-2009, 06:25 PM
:thumbsup: IM looking for someone to donate some free guppies to a new tank. Im trying to get my daughter interested in guppies, but like all money is alittle short right now. so im asking anyone that has some they want to get rid of please swim them my way . im south of philly in pa. please resond to email if you have any THANKS FOR READING THIS

lotsoffish
10-12-2009, 06:53 PM
Welcome to Aquaboards.

Nice first post! :gickle:

plumvalley
10-12-2009, 09:39 PM
Come on Pete, send him a bunch they should make it over night. :lol2:

fishieluvr1
10-12-2009, 09:44 PM
Welcome to the boards. Unfortunately I'm on the other side of the state and I don't ship so I can't help - but wanted to welcome you anyway. :nod: How old is your daughter?

guppy1964
10-15-2009, 04:26 PM
thanks for the comments i hope someone can help .. she is 6 yo

AmazonMoosey
10-15-2009, 04:42 PM
thanks for the comments i hope someone can help .. she is 6 yo
Welcome to the forums. Hope you learn tons like most of us do.

I do have a question for you. Have you thought about purchasing some guppies through your LFS? They aren't that expensive and you seem to live near a large metropolis, so it shouldn't be hard to find one.

Besides, that young person would really appreciate picking out their own guppies. I haven't met a kid yet who didn't appreciate the trip to the LFS and to pick out their very own fish or animal. Seems to me an adventure and experience is being missed here.

Just a suggestion.

Goober
10-15-2009, 04:49 PM
If I had some nice Guppies (I kill Guppies just by looking at them) , I'd send you some .
Never know , could be a scam run by a billionare just looking for that one person..........:whistle:
Odds are better than winning Powerball for sure ! :gickle:

All I have is Angels .
I gave up on Guppies..............:sad2:

MrLohachata
10-15-2009, 06:50 PM
earning less than $200 a week my money is really tight also..i recently started a tank for my 3 year old granddaughter.i let her pick out her fish.
but i do have the advantage of keepind a number of small fish..but i don't keep guppies either..good idea to check out and bid on a guppy auction here..