PDA

View Full Version : I am sure there is a reason for not having it

DCheek1
10-20-2009, 08:28 AM
I think it would be real helpful in the "My Account" tab if you could maintain a list of your favorite sellers. Where you could just go there and with one click, check to see what seller(s) you like dealing with currently have up for auction.

The way I do it now is keep one of their past auctions in "Tracking" click on that, then click on "current auctions" But, this can take away from the tracking feature and can make it confusing (especially with with a moron like me)

AmazonMoosey
10-20-2009, 08:36 AM
Awww... won't that close the door for you on all the other great sellers where you might miss a bargain of a life time?

:peace: We are such creatures of habits - would we extend ourselves to go past that list?

Just playin devil's advocate and just a little bit, yankin yer chain... :gickle:

fishieluvr1
10-20-2009, 08:52 AM
Actually I feel the same way as DCheek1 - even now I check out my favorite sellers before I look at anyone else - in fact I usually start with $1 auctions to keep an eye on lotsoffish and coryologist.

It would be nice as I have used tracking the same way to keep track of sellers. So it would be handy. :bigthumbsup:

DCheek1
10-20-2009, 08:54 AM
Actually could open some doors. Your favorite sellers that you check may have auctions in sections that you don't normally look at. If it interested me then I would find out what other people had to offer in that section.

Also, if I was considering keeping some thing different, for instance I have been thinking about Guppies. For my first, I would try some from someone I knew. If I was able to keep them without problems, I would expand my search!!!

No?

RMC
10-20-2009, 09:06 AM
Do you REALLY want him to start mess'n with the script and knock AB outta whack again?

:king:

Coryologist
10-20-2009, 09:10 AM
You can do this yourself, very easily, without Mark having to modify the site. The first way is to bookmark each seller's page and place them in your browser's menu bar with abbreviations, or, simply create a page of links to all of your favorite sellers and bookmark that page. easy-peasy. - Frank

DCheek1
10-20-2009, 09:10 AM
OOOOPS!!! Hadn't thought about the past history of that

Soft Spot for Fish/Dogs
10-20-2009, 12:51 PM
Actually what I do, is look at the list of auctions that are ending in the next 12 hours.

Than go down the newly listed auctions.

That is how I found one of my Shell Cichlids that I have not seen offered before or again.
It does not take that long to do it that way, and sometimes one can find something less expected