PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Texas!

AggieCutie
11-18-2009, 11:14 PM
:ciao: I have been a fan of Aquabid for over 2 years, but finally started bidding auctions just recently. I have an affinity for South American fish, and plecos, and I would like to some day have my own store dealing mainly in freshwater fish. I don't' mean the ones you can get anywhere, I mean the ones that we have to come to Aquabid to find! :) I am glad to be here and hope to make some great connections, buy lots of fish, and even sale and trade some too!

Mary

Msdevine
11-19-2009, 04:27 AM
Hi Mary, Welcome to AB.. I am from Texas also..

Trallen44
11-19-2009, 08:47 AM
Welcome to AB!

Tim

wicca25
11-19-2009, 11:13 AM
Welcome what part of tx r u from. Im in lawton/ft sill area in ok

Soft Spot for Fish/Dogs
11-19-2009, 02:10 PM
Happy to see you. You are one State below.

The Plecos I found on here are great. So are the aquatic critters I have gotten.

AggieCutie
11-20-2009, 12:18 AM
I am in the Dallas Fort Worth area, Hurst proper :)

Swampy
11-22-2009, 11:16 AM
Helleaux Aggie -
That's Cajun for "Howdy"

AggieCutie
11-23-2009, 12:59 AM
HI Swampy, I have seen your website, you have wonderful driftwood!

Swampy
11-23-2009, 11:19 PM
Thank you Ma'am.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_RB9TRSVBUgs/Rj1bKs_7NaI/AAAAAAAAAnM/YVA_4mwnsMM/s320/cowboy_tipping_hat.jpg

CoryLoachFreak
11-24-2009, 12:38 AM
Howdy Mary. Hopefully you are a Dallas Cowboys fan like moi. :bigthumbsup:

Stick around for several years like most of us here. It might take you a while to put up with some of our rye sense of humor, but once you have lost your mind like the most of us, you will Love it here. :gickle:

Pleasure to meet ya ma'am,

Jeff
"CLF"

AggieCutie
11-24-2009, 12:43 PM
Thanks Jeff.. I share the same sense of humor as most of you, I can already tell.. I plan on sticking around a while.. now.. if I could only find out what your wifey wants for Christmas(she is my person on the exchange) then it would be great!

CoryLoachFreak
11-24-2009, 02:44 PM
Thanks Jeff.. I share the same sense of humor as most of you, I can already tell.. I plan on sticking around a while.. now.. if I could only find out what your wifey wants for Christmas(she is my person on the exchange) then it would be great!
Please excuse me for being shocked here. I would of NEVER guessed that Chris would of tossed her name on the list. :confused:

Anything you would send to her would be greatly cherished. If you have an extra Angelfish laying around, she LOVES her Angelfish. Anything from Bath and Body Works. A new Jeep Grand Cherokee would be nice. :rofl: Or a set of wind chimes.

Jeff
"CLF"