PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from Connecticut

crazygregg
12-01-2009, 08:57 PM
Hi, My names Gregg & I like fish. Broiled,baked,fried, With tarter sauce or lemon & butter or even coctail sauce. D'OH!! wrong fish board.:lol2: Actually although I am also an Fisherman too, I cant stand the taste of most fish.95% catch & release unless someone wants some or its foul hooked too bad. Alright I a fishaholic from Willington Ct . I currently have 5 tanks going. a46 gal bow front community with 2 Moonlight Guramis 2 royal farawalla, A ghost knife, a bunch of Kuli loaches, some Juli cories, some Sterbi, a Roseline shark a bunch of rummy nose & cardinal tetras, 2 big Tetras I can never remember the name of, Hemo somthings? An albino Ancistres pleco & a pair of Nannacara Anomola Im hoping will breed in there and I think that about covers it for that one .Ive got a 5 1/2 gal with 2 peapuffers Im hoping will breed and 4 dwarf cories.Then theres the 2 1/2 gal with 1 male & 4 female Scarlet Badis that wil hopfully breed . I had luck in the 5 gal getting them to breed but I think the cories ate the aggs.then Lets move on to the 4 gal with the Betta Channoides & assasin snails. Unfortunatly Ive only got 3 females at the moment so If someone has a spare Male Id be happy to give it a good home. I was breeding them in the 2 1/2 but they got moved to the 4 when I got rid of the Killies that were in it. Of course as son as I got rid of all my male offspring from the Bettas my breeder died.:chair: ANd last but not least is the30gal with my Black Redback Ranchu, Dozer. Hes a little bit bigger than a baseball.One of these days Ive gotto get him another playmate but there hard to find in good shape at that size at a resonable size. Well That covers the fish aspect. Me? Well,im 36 Im a Capricorn, I have blue eyes & long blond hair (whats left of it) :whistle:Oh & Im a fat Bastard.

Goober
12-01-2009, 09:25 PM
There goes the neighborhood .

Skiboy
12-01-2009, 09:46 PM
Those fat bastards from Connecticut are a real pain in the azz. Buzz off, the job is filled, with a back up. LOL welcome!

:peace:

Swampy
12-01-2009, 11:58 PM
Crazy Gregg :thinking:
A perfect fit -
Helleaux and Welcome

lotsoffish
12-02-2009, 07:59 AM
Hello fat bastard crazygregg.

Did you know your colon may contain up to 24 pounds of undigested red meat?

http://www.ginsengandvitamin.com/images/SuperColonCleansePowder_12oz.jpg

Msdevine
12-02-2009, 10:53 AM
Welcome aboard.

AmazonMoosey
12-02-2009, 11:21 AM
Welcome aboard.
Who put Lotsoffish in charge of the Poop Deck? Good choice! :bigthumbsup:

How many people exactly can this ship hold? Have you checked the SOP's for the maximum capacity? While you are at it, gimme back my life vest.... and your shuffleboard is broken.....again....I think someone used it for some old fashioned :chair::duel::chair: :tongue:

BTW Crazy - Enjoy your stay here. No one round here will hold it against you that you are blue eyed and blonde - well, not much - as long as you have fish, yah canna be all bad! :bigthumbsup:

DLW777
12-02-2009, 03:57 PM
Welcome!!

The comments on this thread are cracking me up. What a bunch of goofballs. :laugh:

CoryLoachFreak
12-02-2009, 07:30 PM
Welcome to AquaBoards ya Fat Bastard. Not sure if CT. can support more Fat Bastards like Captain Kangaroo Skiboy and Goob. Heck, Ct. might just fall off into the ocean. :confused:

Hmmmmmmm...... Only 5 tanks?????? MUST BE NICE !!!!! But we really need to get ya hooked up. :nod: You need AT LEAST 20+ tanks to hang with this crowd. :rofl: I get laughed at for only having 44. :sad2: Maybe if I got rid of some on the 125g, 75g, and 55g tanks, I could make more room. :gickle: Might just have to hire Captain Kangaroo to give me plans on how to utilize the floor space (or lack of) to optimize the numbers of tanks that i can run. :thinking:

Glad to have ya here. Sounds like you'll fit in just fine. :bigthumbsup:

Jeff
"CLF"

Goober
12-02-2009, 08:15 PM
I ain't fat yet , almost , but I'm workin' on it........:whistle:
Bald ? Yes .

CoryLoachFreak
12-02-2009, 09:24 PM
I ain't fat yet , almost , but I'm workin' on it........:whistle:
Bald ? Yes .
:rofl: My bad !!! I thought ALL of us old farts were tipping the scales !!!! :rofl:

Jeff
"ThePlantManager"

Swampy
12-02-2009, 09:28 PM
This ol'fart is still lean and mean. :flex:
But my hair is turn'in loose instead of grey.

lotsoffish
12-02-2009, 10:03 PM
Now this is the type of welcome we outta give all new forum folks! :evil:

Goober
12-02-2009, 10:08 PM
Shut your yap you New York Dork .

crazygregg
12-02-2009, 10:24 PM
Hmm, 24 lbs of undigested red meat you say? I grill a mean steak. I wonder if it could be recycled?:barf: Oh I forgot the out dor fish tub I STILL have golden White Clouds breeding in. I was gonna bring em in but as long as thier not dieing off and seem happy Im gonna leave em out there.Id like to add more but my place is kinda small and the Ole ladies threated my life if I sent up any more.:bump:

crazygregg
12-02-2009, 10:25 PM
Oh, ya thanks for the worm welcome from all ya freaks.

Coryologist
12-02-2009, 11:15 PM
It's not too late to cancel your registration and head for the hills. - F. :tycoon: :bigboss:

UNCLERICK666
12-04-2009, 12:54 AM
It's not too late to cancel your registration and head for the hills. - F. :tycoon: :bigboss:
WHAT THE GOD FARTHER SAID!

COMMON.... GOD WOULDN'T MAKE ANYONE FAT AND BALD...... THAT'S JUST TOO CRUEL!

I GOTTA STOP POSTIING IN THIS CONDITION,
SO..... I JUST DROPED IN TO SEE WHAT CONDITION WAS IN.... :cool:

carp13
12-06-2009, 07:41 PM
Welcome Gregg! I am also new to this board and reside in CT as well. (I'm skinny and good looking though!:wink:) With the nice warm welcome you recieved I had to jump in and get some too!:coffee:

AmazonMoosey
12-06-2009, 07:49 PM
Welcome Gregg! I am also new to this board and reside in CT as well. (I'm skinny and good looking though!:wink:) With the nice warm welcome you recieved I had to jump in and get some too!:coffee:
That's a really nice welcome to Crazy, Carp! You still aren't getting my life jacket or my boots for when it gets too deep around here. :snicker:

Enjoy yourself also! :bigthumbsup: