PDA

View Full Version : Seeing who is 'watching' your items

APieceOfTheReef
12-18-2009, 12:23 PM
Is there a way to see who is 'watching' your items? I know it shows how many visits a page has had but to be able to see who is keeping an eye on your item is always exciting!:yeah:

Msdevine
12-19-2009, 02:13 PM
Is there a way to see who is 'watching' your items? I know it shows how many visits a page has had but to be able to see who is keeping an eye on your item is always exciting!:yeah:
What? I went to check so I could let you know. But NO auctions,,, So I am not.. Yes I am a smarty. I don't think there is a way really.

AmazonMoosey
12-21-2009, 05:34 AM
Isn't there easier ways to find out if Santa is watching you? :wink2:

MsDevine has it right - you can watch other auctioins, but you canna watch who is watching yours.

My question though is why would you wish to know who is watching yourr auctions or how it would help you as a Seller? I watch many auctions for various reasons and many have nothing to do with buying that particular auction. Sometimes it is just to see a bidding war between a couple of individuals! :peace:

http://www.offthemarkcartoons.com/cartoons/1997-02-13.gif

Merry Christmas!