PDA

View Full Version : Hi from the Chi!

Pablitosfishies
01-13-2010, 09:12 AM
Hey everyone!

Just wanted to finally introduce myself. I have been reading and enjoying the posts from time to time.

I have been in the hobby for over 10 years at various stages in the hobby. I have had anywhere from 50 to 3 tanks over this time. I'm at 3 now (got married and had a few kids):duel: enuff said! I'm sure some of you know what I mean.

Currently i have a 90, 20, 10 up.

I have some Red Cherry Shrimp, Tiger Shrimp, and some Half black Guppies in the 10 with a few Maroon Striped Mystery Snails.

In the 20 I have a breeding pair of Red Cheek Telmatochromis sitting on fry right now.

In the 90 I have Some Fire Fin Apisto fry, Red Hump Geo. fry, Sterbi Cory fry, Some type of Dwarf Cory, Red Lizard Pleco fry, Albino BN Plecos fry, and some Mystery Snails and live plants.

Thanks.

Swampy
01-13-2010, 10:25 AM
Helleaux and welcome to the forums.
Good luck with the all the fry.

Pablitosfishies
01-13-2010, 10:41 AM
Thanks Swampy.

They are all around 1" - 2" so they get along for right now.

Msdevine
01-13-2010, 01:01 PM
Welcome to AB

Pablitosfishies
01-13-2010, 02:15 PM
Hey Msdevine!
Thanks!

BTW I knew what your avitar was or is. That was a funny thread or should I say confusion. :dizzy:

ihuntmuskys
01-13-2010, 08:10 PM
Hey all, I'm not new to this site, but sure haven't been active. Mr Nabobmob1 is my son and got me back into the hobby. Used to have a store, light years ago, and now he has me and my wife, actually more her than I because I travel for work and have for over 10 years, back into the hobby.

My favorites are Discus and I'm relearning more than I forgot after the store and do enjoy our tanks when I'm home.

I'll checkin as work permits and will enjoy the new friends I can make here!

zoogrrl
01-13-2010, 11:07 PM
Welcome to the boards Pablitosfishies and ihuntmuskys. It's a fun place to hang out.

Pablitosfishies
01-14-2010, 02:18 PM
Thanks Zoogrrl and ihuntmuskeys.

Look forward to talking to you both.

CoryLoachFreak
01-15-2010, 06:21 AM
Welcome to the nut house. :gickle: Glad to see folks come out of the wood work, and introduce themselves. :clap:

Three tanks huh? Must be nice !!! I have over 50, and sometimes it seems like a full time job in itself. :v8:

Look forward to having you around. Chime in all ya want, most folks here are very nice. We also have some VERY knowledgeable people around here. :bow:

P.S. Are you going to the GCCS auction next month?

Jeff
"ThePlantManager"

DLW777
01-15-2010, 09:05 AM
Welcome to the boards Pablitosfishies and ihuntmuskys

Pablitosfishies
01-15-2010, 09:39 AM
Thanks CLF & DLW777!

I will be there if they (The GCCA) find a new spot to have it! The hotel closed down so now they are looking for a new location. Keep your fingers crossed!

Oh and by the way I too When I grow up, want to be like my two heros, Bayleesfishies and Lotsoffish. LOL

OldTanks
01-15-2010, 12:19 PM
Welcome Aboard!

Very nice people here, where everyone is just like family.

Feel free to post your questions to the forums, and photos to the gallery.