PDA

View Full Version : Just wanted to drop in and say Hi

hca75
02-06-2010, 10:03 PM
I've been registered here on aquabid, probably a month or so.. Dropped in and windowshopped before that.

I've been in and out of the hobby for about 20 years, started as a kid with Angels, that lasted until my lil sister decided to give them a bath in dawn. I started again in my late teens, and after many cross country moves, sometimes even taking a tank or 2 and the fish cross country, I've finally settled, and multiple tank syndrome has hit again.

I am back in college as a working adult, and taking care of the fish is my stress relief.

Currently I have around 12 + tanks running , ranging from 2.5's to a 55 and about everything in between. Some are community tanks, most are breeding tanks. Almost all are planted. Occupants range from livebearers, RCS, tetras and cories, kribs, plecos, and my baby- a large female blood parrot/ convict cross.Oh, and a couple bettas that started this whole hobby up and running again.

Swampy
02-06-2010, 10:40 PM
Helleaux and welcome to the forums.
Hope you enjoy your visits here.
Best wishes with college.

Pablitosfishies
02-07-2010, 01:07 AM
Welcome! You are in the company of some of the best and helpful people in the hobby!

Everyone likes to help and have fun!

lauratowerhunt
02-07-2010, 11:55 AM
Howdy,

Nice to meet you, I love the angels too. I just got back in after 20 years and the varieties have really improved and there are some real beauties. My house is full of them now..lol...

Laura