PDA

View Full Version : Hello from South Dakota

LakotaElf
04-21-2010, 06:45 PM
Well three years ago I sold all my tropical fish and equiptment and now I am starting over, I do miss it and the people I knew here. I am awaiting a new aquarium to come in, something I can handle, with arthritus it is not easy let alone a small apartment. I also am not getting any younger....Yes, I am over 60 now or have been for a while :tongue:

I missed you all, especially buying from many of you. I remember one person, well several, but one comes to mind, Cory Loach Freak and I hope he is still here, have not looked around much yet. Seems prices have not really gone up too much and all seems reasonable to me, well, beginning again is expensive, but a 16 gallon tank will start me out, and I will need things.

Anyway, I wish you all well and a big hello to all of my friends here, well at least I thought you were friends LOL :dance:

Have a great day all,

LakotaElf (Ivan)

Now when I do bid on some things, like live plants etc...you will know who LakotaElf is, I remember well, some saying, we will not sell to newbies or those we do not know. Your all sooooo suspicious LOL :snicker:

AmazonMoosey
04-21-2010, 07:01 PM
Kewlios! Another Geezer to join the group. Have fun and if you have time tonight - join us for Aquabid Music Nite on AquaRadio.net!

marli
04-21-2010, 09:00 PM
Welcome back Ivan. I bet Wicca remembers you too, from your fish group. Glad you popped into the chat, it was nice catching up with you a bit! Hope to see you in there again soon.

Smiles, marli

judydu2
04-22-2010, 02:31 AM
Kewlios! Another Geezer to join the group.

Hello, Ivan! Welcome (back) to the geezer group!

http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb301/grannylongshank/Z%20gifs%20jpegs/Geezer.jpg

nysparkle
04-22-2010, 07:45 AM
Welcome! :smile:

Swampy
04-23-2010, 09:20 PM
Helleaux and welcome to the forums youngster.
What ya gonna put in that 16?

LakotaElf
04-23-2010, 09:42 PM
Hello swampy and all,

Actually I have not completely decided what to put in it yet, but I will start out with live plants and then I have been thinking of endlers, shrimps, some other things. But actually have not made up my mind, as I am still putting the aquarium together. Problem is, I like allot of things, but shall have to settle for few of them.

Thanks for all the welcomes everyone,

Ivan
(LakotaElf)

Helleaux and welcome to the forums youngster.
What ya gonna put in that 16?