PDA

View Full Version : Hello From east central Michigan

lifeisgood
07-06-2010, 05:43 PM
Howdy all ,
Some of you may know me from other sites , but if not , My name is Ray . I live in Gladwin ( Albright Shores ) Michigan. My wife and I currently run 30 tanks .From 2 10 gallons to a 150 . 29 are Freshwater and one is a Saltwater 75 gal. Reef tank. We also have a 19 tank system we are in the process of getting ready to start up.
We Love to be outdoors . We fish , Boat , Camp , and also wade streams to collect natives.
Guess thats about it . Ray:type:

Swampy1
07-06-2010, 06:13 PM
Helleaux Ray and welcome to the forums.
Nice username. :bigthumbsup:

BigBen
07-06-2010, 06:15 PM
Used to do alot of deer huntin in Gladwin years ago. :) Welcome to the pit.

shermlock
07-06-2010, 06:53 PM
I'm new to the site and from Michigan too...just outside of Muskegon.

CoryLoachFreak
07-07-2010, 04:48 AM
Howdy Ray. Welcome to a wonderful site. :bigthumbsup:

Seems like there are several folks here from Michigan. Must not be a lot to do up there, other than to set up tanks. :gickle: I'm guessing the same thing applies just south of you here in Indiana. I'm only running about 50+ tanks myself.

The knowledge that this site can provide, is endless. All you have to do is ask a question in the forums, and you will be surprised how fast you can get answers. Of course, you will have to weed out some of the comments that will be said, because we also like having fun. :gickle:

It just amazes me to see the awesome fish, inverts, supplies, plants, etc. that can be obtained here. Most typically, if you are looking for something, you will find it here. If not, it don't exists !!! LOL.

Stick around, and enjoy the best site there is on the net. :bigthumbsup: Pleasure to meet ya sir.

Jeff
"ThePlantManager"

lifeisgood
07-07-2010, 03:55 PM
Although I am new to this site ,,, I am not new to Aquariums ! iffin' ya have any ?'s , just ask . If I can answer I will . If I can not ,,,I will do my damnest to research and find out for you . By the same token ,,,,,, I will also ask many questions I am sure !! LOL

hgau999
08-07-2010, 08:56 AM
Hi Ray,

Welcome! I'm from Mt. Pleasant, MI.