PDA

View Full Version : deleting a topic forum post

sickpills2009
07-17-2010, 07:15 PM
Since I have been a user on here I have noticed that you can delete your post that you put up, I never did understand that. I have been on other forums and

haven't been able to do so. What is the point of posting something when you delete it in a few days? Yeah I know everyone is thinking the reason why I'm doing

this is because this guy steve ( I think that was his name don't care now) anyway.......... It's not! What can we do to change this Mark? Is it not that simple to

change or is it where people can take back what they say about others or what they do or thing that might be helpful to other. I know I was reading a post the

other night and I went to bed and got back and later that day came back to read it and was deleted. It was about redoing a fish room if anyone can remember??

If anyone else has a opinion please help me understand a little better. Thanks for every ones time.

doctorgori
07-18-2010, 05:37 AM
Yeah I know everyone is thinking the reason why I'm doing

this is because this guy steve ( I think that was his name don't care now) anyway.......... It's not!
Shoot man that Steve dude wrote an "instant classic" (and all the reason I would need) ha ha

You mean to say if someone comes in here and bad moufs someone else, yet eventually (as the story unfolds) looks lie a total A$$ themselves, why do they get a mulligan on it ?

Hey Sickpills...I can't swear I'm buying the "Non-steve" thing 100%...but no matter...you got a point :smile:

RMC
07-18-2010, 08:28 AM
Three new AB. deals. The good "Wormie"nice heathy fish,just what I expected.He was good to me.The bad "Hellspawn" nice healthy fish,but not the ones I expected.The lesson, read the fine print twice.Justin "hellspawn" is a good guy, we worked it out. I will buy from him again.The ugly "Hubsrkb" all the fish died in 9(yes 9) unique tanks,three of the tanks were my tanks.Dealing with him was a $200 mistake,that still erks me today. Steve
Maybe this will help. :king:

sickpills2009
07-18-2010, 08:51 AM
I'm not looking for that. I know what went on with that. I'm just stating in general.

doctorgori
07-18-2010, 09:19 AM
Three new AB. deals. The good "Wormie"nice heathy fish,just what I expected.He was good to me.The bad "Hellspawn" nice healthy fish,but not the ones I expected.The lesson, read the fine print twice.Justin "hellspawn" is a good guy, we worked it out. I will buy from him again.The ugly "Hubsrkb" all the fish died in 9(yes 9) unique tanks,three of the tanks were my tanks.Dealing with him was a $200 mistake,that still erks me today. Steve
Maybe this will help. :king:
How the hell did you dig that up...from here it looks like it was deleted....(I guess you save all the "classic" tales from AB)...thats one for the archives

BTW, would you rank that one as high as the "made up discus names" thread?

RMC
07-18-2010, 09:43 AM
I thought all discus names were made up. I know somebody that has Golden Phlegm guppies but I haven't seen them posted here yet. Maybe rbeauchemin will be kind enough to show us pics. :king:

Underwhelmed
07-18-2010, 09:56 AM
I thought all discus names were made up. I know somebody that has Golden Phlegm guppies but I haven't seen them posted here yet. Maybe rbeauchemin will be kind enough to show us pics. :king:
http://lh4.ggpht.com/_RuQ5mIPEf1M/TDycOfCSdII/AAAAAAAAE-s/iMX8VvO6MBM/IMGP0773.JPG

I have some coming from her.They look like Marigolds to me, but what do I know.

doctorgori
07-18-2010, 10:14 AM
True....but if I recall the thread, this dude was making new ones up weekly...then again who is the almighty "sanctioning" body that blesses/approves of fish names? ...somehwere along the line a name is just made up and sticks...

anyway, I'm sure we've both seen a few threads that took a life of thier own
...the one from "Steve" had all the key ingredients for a classic...unfortunatley Steve was smart enough to see he wasn't going to win or gain anything from arguing a totally wrong point, so he bailed...
too bad...

...of course I can't talk...I've yanked a few of my post that were done in the heat pf the moment...

sickpills2009
07-18-2010, 03:32 PM
Those guppies are pretty!! The can swim my way any day, after I buy more tanks. lol