PDA

View Full Version : new san deigo guy on the boards

Sandiegoswords
10-14-2010, 05:44 PM
greetings Fish fans! John in San Diego, where I'm proud to be this years president of the San Diego tropical Fish Society. I keep Angels, Discus Goldfish, Congos, Rainbows, as well as mollies, platty's, and swords in a mix of ponds and 3 240 gallon aquaruims . We meet every second Sunday at 630 PM in room 101 of the Prado Building in Balboa park.

It is very friendly outgoing all ages group, with absolute beginners up to Charlie and Ben , two of the IFGA 's most winning breeders for 2010. Stop by if you are in the area , visitors are always welcome :-) our website is sandiegotropicalfish.com

fishieluvr1
10-14-2010, 11:27 PM
Welcome aboad John - looking forward to getting to know you and seeing your fishies hint hint :-)

hca75
10-14-2010, 11:45 PM
Hope you like it here... and Dont let the computer thing get to you- Ive been around here for around a year now, and I still have computer questions... someones always more than willing to help you figure something out! These new boards atill have me baffled at times.

For the most part everyones friendly, theres a few GOOFBALLS... but we love em anyway!!!

Ive got guppies, platies, swords, and an assortment of this and that...

Oh and we all LOVE drooling over pictures of each others fish!!!

GenGen
10-14-2010, 11:51 PM
welcome aboard. my son will be stationed in San D next month- Navy of course.