PDA

View Full Version : I miss the evil voice

Nabobmob1
11-14-2010, 03:30 PM
Is it just me or does anyone else not always notice the little number next to the notification tab that I usually blast past before its even loaded?

I kinda liked it better when the evil voice screamed at me "YOU HAVE A PRIVATE MESSAGE"

Randog
11-14-2010, 03:41 PM
I kinda liked it better when the evil voice screamed at me "YOU HAVE A PRIVATE MESSAGE"

They could add it to the sounds you can play on the chat too. That would be fun.

Underwhelmed
11-14-2010, 04:53 PM
Is it just me or does anyone else not always notice the little number next to the notification tab that I usually blast past before its even loaded?

You can enable email notification of Private messages. That way you don't have to worry about missing them.

I never heard a voice before when I had PM's on the old board, probably a browser thing.

CrazyCavy
11-14-2010, 04:55 PM

I agree. After reading the above message, I checked and I had a message I didn't know about.

Jana

marli
11-14-2010, 07:13 PM
I loved 'the voice'. So yes, I miss it.

~marli

oneSockShort
11-14-2010, 07:42 PM
evil has it's place