PDA

View Full Version : Hello Aquaboards!

Aqpkg
12-07-2010, 03:18 PM
Hi everyone my name is Marshall Joas. Long time lurker... first time poster! I wanted to let everyone know that I will be posting auctions in regards to AQPKG or Aquatic Packaging. We will be retailing through auctions here on Aquabid and a website.

We will be offering shipping warmers, fish bags, styro liner sets and more. I hope to be able to build good relationships with the hobbyists and wholesalers that frequent Aquabid and its forums.

It is our mission to offer a one stop shop for aquatic packaging and knowledge regarding the successful transportation of aquatic pets. Let's face it, maintaining tanks and rearing fish can be extremely tough. These issues will always command our greatest attention. The ability for a hobbyist to share their labors with others out there should come easy and it is our mission to help bridge the gap from one's tank to one's customer.

We hope to encourage the growth of our hobby and open the gates to hobbyists who once thought transporting their pets was too difficult. We will continue to educate those out there who wish to ship aquatic pets and provide the necessary items to do so. That is the cheesy mission statement I have written up! However, I am truly sincere. I really want to help grow our hobby. Keeping fish has been a on and off hobby of mine for many years and I truly enjoy it. Hopefully we can help this community and others keeping aquatics across the web.

Thanks again! :ciao:

Marshall

Beattyfish
12-07-2010, 04:05 PM
Welcome! we will checking out your products. Good luck in your auctions.

lilmissruffcountry
12-07-2010, 04:48 PM
Welcome to AB!

Randog
12-07-2010, 05:07 PM
Hi everyone my name is Marshall Joas. Long time lurker... first time poster! I wanted to let everyone know that I will be posting auctions in regards to AQPKG or Aquatic Packaging. We will be retailing through auctions here on Aquabid and a website.

We will be offering shipping warmers, fish bags, styro liner sets and more. I hope to be able to build good relationships with the hobbyists and wholesalers that frequent Aquabid and its forums.

That is the cheesy mission statement I have written up! However, I am truly sincere. I really want to help grow our hobby. Keeping fish has been a on and off hobby of mine for many years and I truly enjoy it. Hopefully we can help this community and others keeping aquatics across the web.

Thanks again! :ciao:

Marshall

Sup, welcome to Aquabld.

Aqpkg
12-07-2010, 10:40 PM
Thanks for the warm reception everyone!

Skiboy
12-08-2010, 10:54 AM
Thanks for the warm reception everyone!

Is that a pun?

CoryLoachFreak
12-08-2010, 01:37 PM
Welcome to AquaBoards "Mr. O" (I mean: Marshall) :p

Sounds like you and I might be doing some dealings. :bigthumbsup:

Ignore half of what you read here, and laugh at a lot of them. Great place for information, and a wonderful bunch of people here.

Jeff
ThePlantManager

Aqpkg
12-08-2010, 06:33 PM
Pun? I guess it was. :gickle:

I did get a chance to get in the [Chat Room] last night and chat. Its funny how much hobbyists mirror each other.

Jeff! I look forward to doing some business. That is half the reason I am here. Let me know if there is anything you are looking for.

See ya later Aquaboards.

river11
12-08-2010, 06:55 PM
Welcome, very competitive prices on heatpacks.
Mike

Swampy
12-08-2010, 11:26 PM
Helleaux Marshall and Welcome to Aquabid.
I just replenished my shipping stuff but I will check you out next time.

Aqpkg
12-11-2010, 11:09 PM
River & Swampy,

Thanks for the additional welcome. Check us out before you buy! If for some reason we aren't competitive - which we should be :D. Please email us before buying from anyone else (info@aqpkg.com). We always try to be the most economical solution. However, occasionally someone will put a really low price out. We know those prices won't last, but we will always try to match or beat any published deal if we can. Just let us know. Thanks again for everyone's time.

Marshall

MrLohachata
12-14-2010, 12:46 PM
geez ya schmuck ; it's about time you joined the boards..glad to have you aboard...hopefully we can get a chance to talk in chat some evening..

Aqpkg
12-14-2010, 11:07 PM
John,

Good to hear from ya! I have been able to get into chat on several occasions. There is a lot of real good people here on the forums. Keep up the good work on the Plecocaine and I'll keep ordering!

Marshall

Randog
12-14-2010, 11:11 PM
geez ya schmuck ; it's about time you joined the boards..glad to have you aboard...hopefully we can get a chance to talk in chat some evening..

He was there tonight. :D We missed you though.

BigBen
12-16-2010, 10:44 PM
Late welcome but i have CRS .:angel:

fishouttaH2o
01-03-2011, 12:48 AM
I missed the welcome train, but welcome anyway! Hope everything works out for you in this new year of ours.

-dryfish