PDA

View Full Version : Hey Barnett - I got this from Bass24 - He's locked out.

AmazonMoosey
02-03-2011, 07:37 PM
Here is the email -

Sent: Thursday, February 03, 2011 4:31 PM
To: Gail ; Gail
Subject: Help I'm locked out

Gail,
I really hate to bother you. But is AquaBid having trouble. Since last night I can't seem to get into forum. I try to log in but it is not allowing my username or password to go in I get error or told incorrect info. Can you notify Mark to fix me. I sent him e-mail but not sure if that is working either. I did get into the Experience section it seems I'm not listed as even being a menber anymore. I guess mark will need to reset that and set me stright.

Thanks
Gail

--------------------------
My Answer with a CC to you -

Hi Gary,

I will let Mark know but I am thinking it has more to do with the database crash than anything. Even on the forum, if I click "contact us" it gets an error 404.

Mark if you could let Gary know you got this - Gary you can let me know when or if it is fixed. I will try to log on and suggest this also - in case the email isn't working. It could be he hasn't written you as he is prolly trying to clean up the database error messes.

He'll find you - why would he suspend you? laughing If he was gonna suspend anyone it would be me just for being a thorn in his side after all these years...

Now take care of yourself - and this will work out sooner than later

As Always,
Gail
-----------------------

AmazonMoosey
02-03-2011, 07:42 PM
ADDING 2nd message as it says I don't have permission to edit message.

BTW Barnett - I did check the userlist. I don't see BASS24's name there at all. I know when you suspend people, or used to - you left their name there.

I think Bass24 has been eaten by the database errors. He might not be the only one - but maybe the only one known about for now.

Underwhelmed
02-03-2011, 09:05 PM

BTW Barnett - I did check the userlist. I don't see BASS24's name there at all. I know when you suspend people, or used to - you left their name there.

I think Bass24 has been eaten by the database errors. He might not be the only one - but maybe the only one known about for now.
I looked at one of his posts from yesterday, his avatar and signature are gone and he is listed as Guest.

DLW777
02-03-2011, 09:07 PM
I looked at one of his posts from yesterday, his avatar and signature are gone and he is listed as Guest.

Any ideas when the site is going to be fixed? These problems have been going on for a couple days now and no one knows what is happening.

Thank You

AmazonMoosey
02-04-2011, 06:28 PM

Editing posts works now - kewlios.

And no error of duplication or database when making a new post...