PDA

View Full Version : Your Facebook Login is in My Way

AmazonMoosey
02-25-2011, 08:56 AM
This is the same computer I used a couple of days ago and no issues logging in. Nothing has changed here. Today though up at the right top to "login" the damnable Facebook "F" gets in the way.

I have to expand the browser full size, the whole extra wide lap top screen that I have to log in. If I don't and try to maneuver around it - screws up the typing of user name, sends that part to other login screen and opens up a facebook log in screen.

A newer user of the forum, or a new user trying to register might not know they don't have to log into facebook to get on this site. They might not know to widen their browser fully.

Is there some way to move that big "F" some where else - a more useful place than next to the sign in? Like waaaaay down on the bottom of the page, under "2010 AquaBoards.com '. :devil2:

hca75
02-25-2011, 12:06 PM
I second that.... please move it mark???? THANKS!!!

DLW777
02-25-2011, 02:35 PM
I agree that new users might be confused with this. I know when we first switched to the new format, I thought I had to sign into Facebook at first because the login is right next to it. I think putting the facebook sign in somewhere else, would help a lot.

BigBen
03-01-2011, 05:50 PM
Yeah, get the F outa there. :angel:

Msdevine
03-01-2011, 06:38 PM
where is it?.

DLW777
03-01-2011, 06:40 PM
Thank you for fixing it.